Mini Ocean at my Little Pink Cottage

AdrianOh

• SRC Member

very nice setup. :) love the school of yellow tangs... very david saxby. :P How do you do maintenance on such a deep tank? I am in awe of your back breaking work.

I also use gravity feed to my skimmer.... and the pressure from the IOS is strong enough Klim as my skimmer is external and not internal.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

very nice setup. :) love the school of yellow tangs... very david saxby. :P How do you do maintenance on such a deep tank? I am in awe of your back breaking work.

I also use gravity feed to my skimmer.... and the pressure from the IOS is strong enough Klim as my skimmer is external and not internal.

Yeah some time can be back breaking whaha but really love to see deep tank lolz

Nice setup, may I know how you gravity feed your fr and skimmer? The pressure of the water from the IOS that strong? Thanks.

Yup is enough at least no need to have so many pump... more pump = more heat and electrical bill ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...