Moorish Idol

dradttg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Just got one from PR for 8 bucks. Around 2 inches in height (body only). Already it pecks on my star polyp. So far it stays clear from jewels and buttons.... Just have to have it after my daugther says Gill...Gil...

Thanks for sharing.

I heard it is better to keep them as a pair.

Lot 35? not sure the unit but this is the last one on the left. Used to frequent the place for planted things... only found today that they also into marine. Also bought some equipment... Petmxxx price. Not bad. Only if my financial is controlled by the better half, I'd buy Eheim Pro 2028.... promo with some freebies for 350 bucks.... Good price...

• SRC Member
Lot 35? not sure the unit but this is the last one on the left. Used to frequent the place for planted things... only found today that they also into marine. Also bought some equipment... Petmxxx price. Not bad. Only if my financial is controlled by the better half, I'd buy Eheim Pro 2028.... promo with some freebies for 350 bucks.... Good price...

just came back from CF

saw few MI there...

http://r3.fodey.com/1ae71ee667ac04b60ba931...3ec.1.gif" border=0 width="312" height="107" alt="Ninja!"></a>

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi...thanks for the info.

The seaweed is the type from LFS, right? this is not the NTUC type as featured by AT in the earlier thread.

I got one yesterday...and it is pecking at my LR.....tried feeding frozen mysis shrimp and market prawn...he chewed and split out. :(

will try seaweed tomorrow.

Another problem I faced is it looks like kanna ich...as can see some white spot on the body....yesterday was more, today lesser...dunno it is ich or just stress.

• SRC Member
Hi...thanks for the info.

The seaweed is the type from LFS, right? this is not the NTUC type as featured by AT in the earlier thread.

I got one yesterday...and it is pecking at my LR.....tried feeding frozen mysis shrimp and market prawn...he chewed and split out. :(

will try seaweed tomorrow.

Another problem I faced is it looks like kanna ich...as can see some white spot on the body....yesterday was more, today lesser...dunno it is ich or just stress.

Well NTUC type also can...(I feed them both)

FYI M.I is also one of the White-spot King....

(Try to soak the seaweed with garlic juice(Kent Garlic Xtreme prefer)

B)

http://r3.fodey.com/1ae71ee667ac04b60ba931...3ec.1.gif" border=0 width="312" height="107" alt="Ninja!"></a>

:unsure:

wat do you mean?

I meant that to actually have one successful moorish that can manage to survive in your tank actually due to the expense of many of its relatives or frens' life. In simpler terms.... morroish is so hard to be kept alive, I suggest we leave them to the wild, so what if we mange to get 1 eating specimen, 90-95% of the rest that came might just waste away in other ppl's tank.