On-line Purchase of LS fr overseas

WLSS

Hi everyone!

Not too sure if this post should be here ...

Just like to find out if any of you have tried ordering LS from some of those US aquarist websites? Can share your experience?

I am contemplating if I should buy a cleaners' package (consisting of crabs, snails and other invertebrates) which seems like a good deal ...

:peace:

• SRC Member
Hi everyone!

Not too sure if this post should be here ...

Just like to find out if any of you have tried ordering LS from some of those US aquarist websites? Can share your experience?

I am contemplating if I should buy a cleaners' package (consisting of crabs, snails and other invertebrates) which seems like a good deal ...

:peace:

I doubt its so easy as LSs have to go through AVA. Kena caught no license would cost your LS to cost much much more.. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

i have been using online stores for dry goods, resource books and equipments before but not on ls.... u may want to check out custom regulations first as it might be a problem importing ls in the first place... aside from which, the perishable rate of ls... u cant guarantee that all will be in good condition, if not dead once it reaches ur door step... think most ls stocks from the US r meant and more advisable for continental US purchase only....

• SRC Member

Ask those shops if they will even consider sending their stuff overseas. If they agree, which is rare, you will have to apply for a permit/license from AVA, which will be difficult.

Alternative, ask LFS to contact that shop and bring it in for you. Easier.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif