Gost White Crab?

• SRC Member

just becareful.. check out if its reef and fish safe...

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
hey guys...found this guy walking around lost in my reef tank.... :lol: Intresting species as it might have come attached with some corals I bought recently.... :D

eh..nice and cute.. but no idea wad this is.. maybe can keep it~

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

maybe its just pale from the shock it received. "What is this new place??!".. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
:o Hi there, that looks like a porcelain crab to me, with the large claws and white carapace. Does it have hairy appendages in front of the mouth? If yes, should be correct. These are filter feeders and can be found amongst the tentacles of deadly anemones. :lol:

thanks :D ....but I didn't see any hairy appendages at the mouth section maybe it was too small and I couldn't see it real close. Have no idead where it imerged from because I don't have anemones in my tank.... :D

• SRC Member

thanks for the links but this one is totally white with no markings on... and notice that both pincers were bigger then it's body..... :D