Calling Angel lover's

My French Angel From The Fish Channel on the first day in my Main tank after acclimatising.

Stable and started feeding today but kena bully by my queen angel so hiding now.

Hope after few days of chasing they will get along ok.

537313_10151395783756267_1500245455_n.jp

Hi all, m consider new reefer luv angel very much. Bought 5" blue face b 7" blue ring 1 wk alr. Both r not eating at all. Tried pellet n mysis fail. Other fishes eat well. Can some of u give me a wise adv? Tnx.

• SRC Member
Hi all, m consider new reefer luv angel very much. Bought 5" blue face b 7" blue ring 1 wk alr. Both r not eating at all. Tried pellet n mysis fail. Other fishes eat well. Can some of u give me a wise adv? Tnx.
how long did u have the fish?

I dun know about blue ring. But my blue face took about 2 weeks to start feeding on pallets. Try feeding them nori. it may help.

Bro Vtec can advice u even more. I got poison by him de. keke

I think many angel lover facing this challenge. Many angel not eating till they die, sad ending. Tnx.

Yup.

That is why I buy from a LFS like the Fish Channel that has the Angels well acclimatise and already stable and feeding for bigger angels.

Or I buy smaller mid adult or juv cos they feed easier than the adults.

keke.

Yup. That is why I buy from a LFS like the Fish Channel that has the Angels well acclimatise and already stable and feeding for bigger angels. Or I buy smaller mid adult or juv cos they feed easier than the adults. keke.
Yup. Pay slightly more and have a peace of mind.

Juz got this French fr FC 2day. Released it in main tank kena bully, chasing a little by old bird but all fishes adjusting well. Really enjoy so much 2 hv it. Tnx.

post-19661-0-62921500-1366130609_thumb.j