My 2x2x2 ft cube tank

sunny03

• SRC Member

a rare apperance of this goby seldom show it self :blink:

post-34-1084550012.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

mine got food or no food still stay inside the cave

maybe because i seldom feed my fish

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

this is the effect of 20k which one look nicer ??? 10 or 20

post-34-1084553549.jpg

• SRC Member

used to have another 18w blue fl but due to heat wave took it down now just MH with 6fan blowing across temp sometime goes up to 30.5 other then that it stay at around 27 to 29

• SRC Member

today add x2 55w 10k pl to my tank

here is the pic of the x2 55pl

post-34-1084639419.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry to hijack :pirate:

Typrobin, had experience of a full nudi attack on my 4 zoos. Gave all 4 a 20-30 min FW bath and so far 2 recovered/opened fully, 1 died (melted - but then again a very small colony on very hard rock, so may have been a rooting or size thing), 1 gave away, so don't know status. Killed dozens (literally!) of nudis and several bristle worms.

Hope above helps...

• SRC Member

dip every zoos rock u brought into FW max not more den 5min so u have a lesser chance of getting it lazy to do that last time and i den up with nudi attack

most of my zoos now still recovering from the nudi attack few mth ago at least 2 or 3 rock of zoos dint make it

is the colour looks better with 20k mh & 10 pl or just with 20K ??

• SRC Member
Sorry to hijack :pirate:

Typrobin, had experience of a full nudi attack on my 4 zoos. Gave all 4 a 20-30 min FW bath and so far 2 recovered/opened fully, 1 died (melted - but then again a very small colony on very hard rock, so may have been a rooting or size thing), 1 gave away, so don't know status. Killed dozens (literally!) of nudis and several bristle worms.

Hope above helps...

a 20 to 30 mins dip for me i think is too long cos those of my zoos dint make it i guess it due to the long bath as that time i leave them in the FW and have a bath and dinner :P

later return to my room den i realise that these rocks are in the FW :nuke:

and these 3 rook every polys seem to be bloated few days later they started to melt now left with few polys n my rock

• SRC Member

latest member into my tank

a shrimp

:o look it start to make a home for it self

hopefull it house one of my goby with it

post-34-1085156637.jpg

• SRC Member
wah... upgraded ur lights huh... nice nice... u running chiller?? how u maintain tank temp???

runing fan temp around 28 to 30

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

today such a boring day therefore try to take a few pic of my tank

this a shrimp with goby :P

one question to ask can two shrimp live together ???

i have two of this kind of shrimp

post-34-1086187375.jpg

• SRC Member

this is a close up of the fellow

making sand dome around my tank

post-34-1086187494.jpg

• SRC Member

this is my hactor

and there is a rainfor around but just too shy for photo taking

i can said they are good sand shifter and cleanner as they clean my sand bed now almost free from slimy red algae .

:thanks:

post-34-1086187670.jpg

• SRC Member

any idea wat is this ???is it a crusting coraline algae or it just a red micro-algae ??

post-34-1086187775.jpg

• SRC Member

a pic of my fav zoos

never get tired of them :D:P

post-34-1086187851.jpg

• SRC Member

another one with pinkish or is it red center ?? :yeah:

post-34-1086187939.jpg

• SRC Member

and this the lastest coral that i got it last week

and idea wat is it ?? look like flower

post-34-1086188208.jpg

• SRC Member

last but not least a full tank pic as for now

post-34-1086188250.jpg