Bid: Duncan

peong

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I hv the above for thairun, very healthy n growing fast so I frag it (more than 20 heads, big n small) now go for bidding start at $20, each bid increase at least $2, as I cannot get the actual color so I had asked permission to borrow his photo, end bid will be on 17th Jan at 2200 hrs, so we can sleep early. Hv fun!

post-3149-0-12030700-1358039823_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

I'll start the ball rolling but can collect mth end only as i'll be away till then....:) $25!

Fresh fishes and inverts! What's next? To the salty side of marine of course!:)

"Never to part, lest jealous heaven stole our hearts"

• SRC Member

sure, mth end maybe 30 heads liao... :)

Hahaha if more heads than posted, i'll add in $5 more... Not much but just an appreciation for keeping for me. If i get it la...:D

Fresh fishes and inverts! What's next? To the salty side of marine of course!:)

"Never to part, lest jealous heaven stole our hearts"

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I hv the above for thairun, very healthy n growing fast so I frag it (more than 20 heads, big n small) now go for bidding start at $20, each bid increase at least $2, as I cannot get the actual color so I had asked permission to borrow his photo, end bid will be on 17th Jan at 2200 hrs, so we can sleep early. Hv fun!

I got this Duncan FROM thairun instead of "for him" as he r the ah gong who own this specie at first... :)

Wah! bro that was fast. Taken by you abt 24 heads within 2mnths time got double the amount of heads. Confirmed it true as experience by Tansk bought at only 5 heads in 2 mnths time become 27 heads. The original owner (Hmkui) very delighted to had taken a frags of his price Duncan back.

Hope next owner will be proud to hv this Duncan. Don't miss this chance fellow reefers!

Secret recipe is dosing potassium Cl consistently to get good coloration.

Happy bidding

Mix reef-Main tank 3x2.5x2.5ftA

TI 3ft 8tube

Hitachi compressor unit 1HP

1 x AP- 702 Deltec

1 x Coral Lab CR with Ph controller; 1X AquaMedic Kalk Reactor top off

Baby fish dosing kh/Sr&Kcl/mg

DI water thru kalkwasser

1 x Skimz Fr with BRS gfo

2 x Rio 32hF main pump

1 x Pinpt Orp monitor

1 X Pinpt Ph monitor

Aquamedic wave maker

Sump 3x1.5ft plumbed together with;

1.5ft cube live rock

Frag tank 5x1x1ft

• SRC Member

Wah! bro that was fast. Taken by you abt 24 heads within 2mnths time got double the amount of heads. Confirmed it true as experience by Tansk bought at only 5 heads in 2 mnths time become 27 heads. The original owner (Hmkui) very delighted to had taken a frags of his price Duncan back.

Hope next owner will be proud to hv this Duncan. Don't miss this chance fellow reefers!

Secret recipe is dosing potassium Cl consistently to get good coloration.

Happy bidding

Hi thairun, ur Duncan grown faster than zoas n frogspawn man, I think cos different specie right? :)

As I see the head is smaller compare to others, and the tentacles r more purplish.