Iwarna

kksg2000

bro i am not driving, so is it easy to get a taxi willing to go to the farm? and what about exiting the farm? tks

Seen a lot of cabs coming in, it's not very far away from residential/commercial zones, maybe a 2 min drive from the nearest HDB to the farm. So I don't think there are issues with cabs wanting to go in. It is definitely not as ulu as the other farms.

As for exiting, just let the Iwarna staff know, they will help you call cab out.

Sometimes you could even hitch a ride from the hobbyists gathered there.

• Like 1

waaa, so far also walk. remembrance of the route march!

kksg2000, u took bus and walk to CF?? this lagi further... better becareful, that place call for help also hard to get any..

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• SRC Member

waaa, so far also walk. remembrance of the route march!

kksg2000, u took bus and walk to CF?? this lagi further... better becareful, that place call for help also hard to get any..

no i took cab to CF. I walked out to the nearby farms ... who knows stray dogs rushed out ...luckily the owner halt the dogs... that was the last time and only time i will viist CF area.

in terms of accessibility. yes

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

no i took cab to CF. I walked out to the nearby farms ... who knows stray dogs rushed out ...luckily the owner halt the dogs... that was the last time and only time i will viist CF area.

the last time ( my 1st as well ) i walk out from CF, several strays rush out from one of the farm and began growning behind me. I ignored ( but scared too ) and continue walking at a slower pace too. They went off after a while. really this place not meant to travel by foot at all.