Seachem Paraguard

• Moderators

Turning off skimmer is preferred as the skimmer will go "crazy" if u don't.

So far from my own experience, it doesn't stain the rock like copper does.

Like Larry advise, dose accordingly. If u want to be safe, dose around 80% of the recommended.

Tom

• SRC Member

Hi shifu, Saw that the time for the dose to be active is only 24 hours, my question is can I dose before the 24 hours mark is up? Eg I dose at 9am Monday, then my next dose is 9am Tuesday right? For preventive purpose, how many days must I dose per week to see its effectiveness. Thanks again

• SRC Supporter

You can redose if your fish doesn't show any sign of stress. Usually it take about 7-14 days to cure, and during this period if you did a major water change top up the amount of the medicine again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have used Paraguard before.

It is almost reef safe, Dose it slowly every days and observe the coral and the fishes. Stop dosing once you see that the coral having too much stress and fishes start to recover. Sometimes, the coral will not open up during the treatment. It is ok. Once the medicine is removed, the coral will open up. Stop the skimmer as it will skim out the medicine.

Once the fishes is recovered, turn on the skimmer, you will start to collect the medicine in the skimmer container and do water change too. The coral will start to recover.

It is less effective as compared with copper. But if you are keeping coral and cannot catch the fishes out to the QT, it is one of the medicine to use.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn