WTS tank cabinet set

livloyalist

Hi,

selling the subject tank and cabinet EXCLUDE SUMP @ $100 or whatever reasonable concrete offer. full bracing top and bottom plus all the corners too. Cabinet laminate in general all intact and no peeling. need to replace rusty hinges (few$). Can pass u free bio balls. The hood is included.

Viewing at Bedok South. For anyone keen ps pm contact and arrange vewing to assess urself. I will be away early next week and response will be slow.

Thanks and happy new year.

post-16295-0-13930500-1360991117_thumb.j

post-16295-0-14008500-1360991154.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

wow what a good offer!!!

I highly recommend this tank - good condition, cabinet n lighting hood good condition also.

Cheong ahhhh.......................

U better be fast leg n fast hand to grab

(if i need tank, i would grab alr)

Thks rainbowdarter for ur kind words n for those who ups whether I know u or don't. Thks for all who showed interest, came, enquired ... A nice bro came, viewed, offered n secured the set, simple. Even extend to help whenever I need. Thats the gd spirit that keeps the community going :). There are quite some interests surprisingly this time round n would like to take this reply as an update to all that tank set has bn collected. Thks moderator.

• Like 1