Achilles Tang

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Not as mad as some pple

*Sinn looks ard :unsure:

yeah.. i know what u mean.. i had been "warned" after leaving the gathering with this quote: "yes it is nice and i dun mind having that in the house but not a room dedicated to that and it will be a no no if i see u spending more time and money on that than with the family.. then..." :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

but i like your dog.. minus the hornyness..hahahaha. feels weird without the fur.. hehehe..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Ahhh Morgan... you are definitely a mad reefer..... having a 8 feet tank and four 6ft tanks... that is being 'madder' than me, IMO! :D

Apologies about my dog... I threatened to make him a eunuch if he does that again... :) Oh well... his genes are worth a lot of money... as he is a rare and purebred dog... we hope to get him a proper mate soon... but it'll be a 4 figure sum.... sigh!

He's gonna be starring in the next Austin Powers movie as the new replacement for Dr Evil's hairless cat.. :P

post-16-1040019824.jpg

Huh? Oh... so the other empty tanks are not counted right? Oh! Heh!

:lol:

You are still mad... come lah.. what's so scary about being called a mad reefer? :D:lol::P

How was the wedding dinner? Enough food?

Lucky, I made you eat something at my place first... heh! Seems like I was spending more time prying people away from my tank to go to the kitchen and start eating the whole party... hehe... :ph34r:

• SRC Member
"Ahhh Morgan... you are definitely a mad reefer..... having a 8 feet tank and four 6ft tanks"

Correction

It should be two 6ft tanks and not 4.

now i know why there is a shortage of LR.. all went to morgan's tank.. hahaha.. u are a real champion morgan.. hahaha.. would love to visit your place and see all the tanks..

now i know why there is a shortage of LR.. all went to morgan's tank.. hahaha.. u are a real champion morgan.. hahaha.. would love to visit your place and see all the tanks..

kel

Don't say that! ;)

I am in need of LR but not willing to pay that kind of price.

The last time I paid only $4. Just imagine paying so much money just for dead algae corals.

You are welcome to come to my place.

• SRC Member

kel

Don't say that! ;)

I am in need of LR but not willing to pay that kind of price.

The last time I paid only $4. Just imagine paying so much money just for dead algae corals.

You are welcome to come to my place.

i know what u mean.. the prices of LR had gone up.. used to pay like $3/kg abt 6 yrs ago.. now.. $5/kg also dun have already and that is considered cheap.. sigh.. me really not keen is paying tons of money on rocks.. dun make much economical sense to me..hahahaha

• SRC Member

TanGo,

That looks more EOD than navy diver! Can that guy swim?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Please don't post a pic of that guy in trunks!

Why are they always so tight! :rolleyes:

Next to the ride in an AI APC, the thing I need to see my psychiatrist about is the memory and images of navy divers in trunks.

The horror of NS!!! :(:wacko:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Please don't post a pic of that guy in trunks!

Why are they always so tight! :rolleyes:

Next to the ride in an AI APC, the thing I need to see my psychiatrist about is the memory and images of navy divers in trunks.

The horror of NS!!! :(:wacko:

Please lah.. No ###### or half ###### shots.. B)

• 2 weeks later...

hi all the members out there........

need all your helps........

i looking 4 a 4ftx2tfx2.5ft overflow fulll system tanks

come with cabinet, of course if without the cabinet is ok cause i can ask people

to

make.

protein skimmer.

if possible MH light.

glass 10mm-12mm

if not can anyone advise me where 2 get the cheapers in town........

:rolleyes:

• SRC Member
spade it happen that i just go through all

the talking  in the members forums but didnt see yours

so are you new here

:huh:

i guess u can say that, i'm merely 4mth old here :lol: i joined on 30th Sept 02. member no 88. Golden No, willing to sell to highest bidder :lol::lol::lol:

hi all the members out there........

need all your helps........

i looking 4 a 4ftx2tfx2.5ft overflow fulll system tanks

come with cabinet, of course if without the cabinet is ok cause i can ask people

to

make.

protein skimmer.

if possible MH light.

glass 10mm-12mm

if not can anyone advise me where 2 get the cheapers in town........

:rolleyes:

Sorry... you're out of topic! B)

You can't talk about anything else but yourselves here.... :P