Clownfish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
bro when u diy yr 3 feet then post a pic maybe can ask to make one for me also then i pay a little to u la hehe

u ask me to diy for u? alamak i beri lazy one .. sometime due to no proper tools anyhow lai .. there r many gurus here so i better not show off .. but i tell u it is beri the easy one .. serious .. plug & plug they call it .. end cap oso plug, ballast oso plug .. hahaha ..

can join u at slt any weekday U wan .. as long as sinter got stock or whoever .. I juz found a cheaper source for eballast .. hehehe ..

mydog.gif

• SRC Member
You can put in as many as you can squeeze in the casing but you must take care of the heat dissipated.

Regards

ahhh.can put so close ah....wanna try last time but afraid the tube too hot n burst...in the end just put 2 in each casing.....

• SRC Member

If you use a normal eballast, you will still shorten the life of the tube because it lacks of a warm start function. Each tube cost only $9, its very affordable even to replace them every 4-5months

Just thinking, this might be a good way to maximise the usage of the tube, bec in a proper setup...the tube will probably start to lose it's lumen in 4-5 mths..(even tho it is still lighting up). :)

guys, do ur actually DIY ur T5 lightings? can tell me wat is needed and etc?

Yes, you can DIY.

you need the e-ballast, some single-core wire, reflectors, end caps, 3-pin plug+3wire cable and 2 tubes. Of coz the casing/holder for the tubes.

Think there are several threads here discussing abt the DIY T5 before... just do a search, i think you will find lots of it...

;)