Tank Maker

You can try N30 in ang mo kio, been to the place, lot of finished tank and lead time still take 4 weeks, but the workmanship very good. Alternatively you can make tank and sump only with no.3 kelantan road, no so pro, but very short lead time abt 5 days, they don do cabinet. If you looking for standard tank like 3x1.5x2 with ios and sump and cabinet, aqua empire in pasir ris got ready unit at abt $1.4 estimated.

Thanks. I'm looking for custom-made built in cabinet with tank... so i guess N30 might be a good choice.

Any idea on the price range? for a 3-4ft tank ?

Around 1.4 to 1.6k

Moorish Idol has to be the most beautiful fish ever! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

i was about to order from vincent till something unforeseen happen today morning. friendly guy + lot of peeps recommanded him. maybe u can drop him a call. office in pantech, pandan loop area (he is building a display tank for himself right now actually so u can see his workmanship).

think he is going overseas soon so u might wan to call him before he flies...

• SRC Member

The 1 near GO hav quite gd worksmanship & gd price as well. She is the sis of tat 1 @ kelantan lane. Nice & honest tank maker 2 deal with. But gt2 source 4 own cabinet & piping elsewher. As I oni do IOS recently, rely gd buy...

i was about to order from vincent till something unforeseen happen today morning. friendly guy + lot of peeps recommanded him. maybe u can drop him a call. office in pantech, pandan loop area (he is building a display tank for himself right now actually so u can see his workmanship).

think he is going overseas soon so u might wan to call him before he flies...

Building the cabinet or glass tank there? or just doing piping?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

i just met Vincent and had confirmed the order with him ^^ shall see the end product in a month time...

wow that was fast.

Building the cabinet or glass tank there? or just doing piping?

All but keyword is "was". on hold for now...haiz...

Been to AA shop last week, he was building a 2.5 ft cube and cabinet for a reefer. He was also very nice and freindly even at the end i did not buy things from him. Yeah, he is also building a rectangular shallow tank think about 6-7ft lenfth and 3-4ft width, was told he going tody up his shop after aquarama.

• SRC Member

Been to AA shop last week, he was building a 2.5 ft cube and cabinet for a reefer. He was also very nice and freindly even at the end i did not buy things from him. Yeah, he is also building a rectangular shallow tank think about 6-7ft lenfth and 3-4ft width, was told he going tody up his shop after aquarama.

the 6ft tank is gonna be his display tank from what i understand.

6 x 2.5 x 1.

very nice...see liao i keep wanting to place the order on the spot but must tahan till end of mth!

• SRC Member

If you noticed, he was using solid alu profile for that display tank, look good.But he need to stock more accessories and equipments to attract more reefers to visit his store.

Yes yes , big sump also . He is on a one man show . Alot of stuffs all DIY.