Why are there so many

Despite patronizing Iwarna for several years I still don't really know exactly who are the owners/workers: ok you have the auntie, the uncle and the younger guy in the frag room located inside...embarrassingly i dunno their names too. So I presume the rest are hobbyists/ "friends of Iwarna"? :)

Despite patronizing Iwarna for several years I still don't really know exactly who are the owners/workers: ok you have the auntie, the uncle and the younger guy in the frag room located inside...embarrassingly i dunno their names too. So I presume the rest are hobbyists/ "friends of Iwarna"? :)

Anyone has org chart?

Yes I know that joe and the guy in cap are helpful. The other point is that most of the nice corals in the smaller show tank are either reserved or customers'. I've asked a few times and its always the case. Why is this so?
I understand how u feel, been in that situation few times... Despite rushing there as early as possible, most nice pieces are either sold or reserved, but i guess the quantity of quality corals or fish are always limited... This is just how things are, perhaps u can leave ur contact and reserve the specific item u want for their next shipment, iwarna guys usually post in advance whats coming in their next shipment and im sure they will reserve it for u. Its not fair that u reserve an item and they just put it up for sale once it arrives... That being said... there are many frags for sale to choose from in the shallow tank too, but not the display tank ones, which is obviously "FOR DISPLAY ONLY". But put down a reservation for things that u really want to avoid dissappointment in the future....

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Hi TS, u a fan of Avril lavigne? If u have a bod like hers, maybe everyone was admiring u n makes u uncomfortable? Just joking. Every trade has its fan club to hang around.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

Hi TS, u a fan of Avril lavigne? If u have a bod like hers, maybe everyone was admiring u n makes u uncomfortable? Just joking. Every trade has its fan club to hang around.

Indeed I am :)

To be honest, I'm not sure if they will allow a non fan club member to reserve stuff

• SRC Member
Indeed I am :) To be honest, I'm not sure if they will allow a non fan club member to reserve stuff
am not really a regular there. But so far auntie is very pro. Always round down the final price n u can tell her wat u looking for. My fan club is CF, ah Beng n Pinnacle. Maybe when all the lfs from the east all move to lim chu kang, I will be joining all of them.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

• SRC Member

I recall in one of my trip to Iwarna. A fellow reefer caught interest of a zoa colony in the display tank. Although it is not for sale, there is a bro who proceed to frag one specimen from the colony for him. Isnt that super nice!

So I feel this circle of reefers are indeed very nice people who will try to help if you ask. Just dont feel intimidated because they dont approach or talk to you.

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

I recall in one of my trip to Iwarna. A fellow reefer caught interest of a zoa colony in the display tank. Although it is not for sale, there is a bro who proceed to frag one specimen from the colony for him. Isnt that super nice!

So I feel this circle of reefers are indeed very nice people who will try to help if you ask. Just dont feel intimidated because they dont approach or talk to you.

I understand your point. But as a consumer, it's frustrating when the stuff you like are reserved, sometimes even before they are unpacked

So at end of day, it's not about feeling intimidated by these people but the feeling of unable to get what you want and start accusing some folks who are absolute harmless and blame them for your demise?

I hope my humble understanding did not miss your point.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

So at end of day, it's not about feeling intimidated by these people but the feeling of unable to get what you want and start accusing some folks who are absolute harmless and blame them for your demise?

I hope my humble understanding did not miss your point.

It's both