Finally! New place...new tank!

Mellow

Unfortunately, I just found out my

ATI lights has no led display nor controllable. Thought there should be one? Mine is the sunpower. Anyone knows if mine could be an older version? Also, the fan does not move even when plugged in with the adaptor provided. Sigh. Anyone knows Gu also? Adaptor lights will light up though post-600-13708768963186_thumb.jpg

post-600-13708769610326_thumb.jpg

"Save a reef, grow your own"

The final look of the sump should be like this. But darn. My ATO doesn't work also. The ATO unit itself will light up, my pump works when connected separately but when it is connected via an adaptor to the ATO, it doesn't work. Tried the adaptor and it is also working leh. Will probably buy another adaptor in case the one I have doesn't

connect as well. Anyone knows here to get this kind of head which my ATO unit has? It has to connect to a 2 pin plug for the pumppost-600-13708772173692_thumb.jpg?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I just found out my

ATI lights has no led display nor controllable. Thought there should be one? Mine is the sunpower. Anyone knows if mine could be an older version? Also, the fan does not move even when plugged in with the adaptor provided. Sigh. Anyone knows Gu also? Adaptor lights will light up though {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370876934.848978.jpg

Sun moduel don't have. Only the lastest power moduel has. The adptor got on and off turn to on and try. And the 1, 2, 3, 4 is the speed of the fan.

Sun moduel don't have. Only the lastest power moduel has. The adptor got on and off turn to on and try. And the 1, 2, 3, 4 is the speed of the fan.

ah that's great man. Thanks for the info bro. I'll go try that out soon! Appreciate it!

• SRC Member

Hi bro...

Is your fan a DC fan?

If YES, do you have the polarity connected correctly?

And also what is the fan power rating?

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

Hi bro! Using the sun power too. I set the voltage at 7.5V at the adaptor. Your other configurations/connections look alright to me.

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Oh yes. I think the adaptor came with a number of jacks. Choose the right one and make sure the polarity is correct. I don't remember exactly how but I think I played around till the fan rotates.

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Thanks jquek and oceanviper for the help. I'll to my unit again this weekend and try to turn it to 7.5v. The adaptor I'm using fits just nicely though. Is there a polarity thingy also coz all I see is the adaptor to be plugged nicely into the black box