• SRC Member

Managed to make it for the show at 3pm.

Got this slow release cubes n biozyms.

DSC_0331_zps5cd3620b.jpg

Ecotechmarine didn't come this time. Also never see Microlift products. Think the best booth is reefsystems n schuran. The water wheel bio pellets reactor is nice.

The plexiglas tank r really nice. Wonder how much is it n is it more resistant to scratches.

Another product is the seatest pen. It comes with our normal test kits but u use a testpen n submerged into the test vial n get the result.

Seems like result Up to 2decimal place.

The guy say use clear water to cal pen but normally dun need. Pen using 3 spectrum to test.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

• SRC Member
Gotten rabbit food :)
u keepin rAbbits? So is it true if u feed dry food instead of vegetables, they urinate much less n less maintenance. Am considering to get a chinchilla or Dwarf rabbit. Saw some rabbits quite cute

Power consumption

• SRC Member

u keepin rAbbits? So is it true if u feed dry food instead of vegetables, they urinate much less n less maintenance. Am considering to get a chinchilla or Dwarf rabbit. Saw some rabbits quite cute

My friend is breeding Netherlands drawfs. If u interested I can introduce u his shop at Everton park

Managed to make it for the show at 3pm.

Got this slow release cubes n biozyms.

DSC_0331_zps5cd3620b.jpg

Ecotechmarine didn't come this time. Also never see Microlift products. Think the best booth is reefsystems n schuran. The water wheel bio pellets reactor is nice.

The plexiglas tank r really nice. Wonder how much is it n is it more resistant to scratches.

Another product is the seatest pen. It comes with our normal test kits but u use a testpen n submerged into the test vial n get the result.

Seems like result Up to 2decimal place.

The guy say use clear water to cal pen but normally dun need. Pen using 3 spectrum to test.

Littleburger, why your picture show AquaFim and Biozym and you never talk much about it??? You bought them?

Anyway, here's what I found:

Biozym - I got a sample of its bacteria capsule but I am unable to google any information. The website should be www.biozym.org but apparently the hosting already lapse and thus no longer hosted. Was told that Rainbow is distributing it and some products already available.

Aquafim - www.aquafim.eu, spoke with the rep but he seems not very sure. He told me the Sea Koral only replenish Cal and Mg but not kH and we need to manually top up kH? I asked how much for the Sea Koral which can treat 80l to 250l? He said it about EU35! I say thank you and walk off. lol ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

not me. my gf is keeping one netherland dwarf and one lion head.

I'm sorry I cannot advise you on which type of feed is better. Generally my gf gives them a mix of vege, hay, pellets and once a while herbs lol.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Dont think chinchillas are adapted to our weather. Rabbits are better because generally they are smart, likes a clean place to play so they will poop and pee at one spot and play and sleep at another area.

However its better to keep 2 rabbits together and not one alone.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
Dont think chinchillas are adapted to our weather. Rabbits are better because generally they are smart, likes a clean place to play so they will poop and pee at one spot and play and sleep at another area. However its better to keep 2 rabbits together and not one alone.
ya chinchillas hard. When I just started work n courting my wife, bought 2. Somehow they chased after each other when pUt together n later 1 kaput after another. Just dun understand why.

Power consumption

• SRC Member

Littleburger, why your picture show AquaFim and Biozym and you never talk much about it??? You bought them?

Anyway, here's what I found:

Biozym - I got a sample of its bacteria capsule but I am unable to google any information. The website should be www.biozym.org but apparently the hosting already lapse and thus no longer hosted. Was told that Rainbow is distributing it and some products already available.

Aquafim - www.aquafim.eu, spoke with the rep but he seems not very sure. He told me the Sea Koral only replenish Cal and Mg but not kH and we need to manually top up kH? I asked how much for the Sea Koral which can treat 80l to 250l? He said it about EU35! I say thank you and walk off. lol ;)

ya they dun have kh. Only Iodine,ca, mg, Sr & trace elements.

I remember all their items treat 200litres. Initially got ca n iodine at total$45, ca $20+ & iodine $10+. Later bought trace elements at $13 or $15. I like the trace elements, cheap n slow release seems good. But not sure how gd it really is or snake oil.

Issue is locally no agent. So the German guy in suit did say can order online but shipping expensive. However, each box is featherlight, so if it is really good, u order 1kg worth can probably last u 1 year. I dumped all 3 into my sump near to return as instructed. So gonna track the dissolving rate n whether any visible changes which I doubt.

As for biozym, the way u put it seems like snake oil liao. I bought the liquid form, multi nitri. I asked the promoter seawater got 3 bacteria product so which is for less water change. So she recommended this multi nitri. Actually I remember Microlift also got this bacteria thingy to attack fish wastes. I looked at the back of the bottle showed USA. The promoter told me China company got the formula n they are distributing to rainbow, their long time partner. 350ML at $18.

Not yet use. Am planning to autodose this daily.

Unfortunately can't make it for the dinner, any pics ?

Power consumption

• SRC Member
My friend is breeding Netherlands drawfs. If u interested I can introduce u his shop at Everton park
ok thanks. I ask my daughter which she prefer.

Power consumption

ya chinchillas hard. When I just started work n courting my wife, bought 2. Somehow they chased after each other when pUt together n later 1 kaput after another. Just dun understand why.

Climate. too hot their fur will drop. Last I checked with a pet shop importing chinchillas, they need an air con room and they are nocturnal animals I think.

Anyway bro, how old your daughter? Rabbits need alot of attention. If don't talk to them or play with them etc, they will turn destructive. Also, they are a 8 years commitment.

Not being a wet blanket, just letting you know what you getting into. :)

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Can try getting chin from local breeder. I bought my female from a local breeder at good price. Never on fan or aricon. Coming to 1 yr+, still very active and healthy.

• SRC Member
Climate. too hot their fur will drop. Last I checked with a pet shop importing chinchillas, they need an air con room and they are nocturnal animals I think. Anyway bro, how old your daughter? Rabbits need alot of attention. If don't talk to them or play with them etc, they will turn destructive. Also, they are a 8 years commitment. Not being a wet blanket, just letting you know what you getting into. :)
daughter is 9yrs old. Quite scary. Seems like need a lot of attention. Thanks for the tip

Power consumption

• SRC Member
tEc" post="1110768" timestamp="1370255896"] Can try getting chin from local breeder. I bought my female from a local breeder at good price. Never on fan or aricon. Coming to 1 yr+, still very active and healthy.
so do u still hav contact? Maybe I can get contact from u when daughter decides.

Power consumption

ya they dun have kh. Only Iodine,ca, mg, Sr & trace elements.

I remember all their items treat 200litres. Initially got ca n iodine at total$45, ca $20+ & iodine $10+. Later bought trace elements at $13 or $15. I like the trace elements, cheap n slow release seems good. But not sure how gd it really is or snake oil.

Issue is locally no agent. So the German guy in suit did say can order online but shipping expensive. However, each box is featherlight, so if it is really good, u order 1kg worth can probably last u 1 year. I dumped all 3 into my sump near to return as instructed. So gonna track the dissolving rate n whether any visible changes which I doubt.

As for biozym, the way u put it seems like snake oil liao. I bought the liquid form, multi nitri. I asked the promoter seawater got 3 bacteria product so which is for less water change. So she recommended this multi nitri. Actually I remember Microlift also got this bacteria thingy to attack fish wastes. I looked at the back of the bottle showed USA. The promoter told me China company got the formula n they are distributing to rainbow, their long time partner. 350ML at $18.

Not yet use. Am planning to autodose this daily.

Unfortunately can't make it for the dinner, any pics ?

Thanks for sharing bro!

Will post photos soon. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• 1 month later...