Tang and ich

My too total wipe out.. Manage to save 1 dragon net, 1 pair of clown and 1 pair of yellow clown goby... They still fighting.. They have survived in qt for 2 weeks.. Ich still there.. Doing fresh water dip every 3 to 4 days.. Total casualties 1x bt, pbt, pbrowntank, 2 Chromis, 2 hector goby, 1 orange spot goby, suspect my royal gamma also die of white spot..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• SRC Member

i like the polylab medic too but it is kinda ex....

just tried it when my AT got ich and today is day 7. Ich spot almost gone. rest of tank fishes (there are 2 other tang - a yellow and a blue) are doing fine with no signs of ich at all during this time.

most importantly, anemone, clams, sps, snails, yumas etc etc all doing good even thou i am dosing slightly more than recommended. Only issue after dosing is the sudden drop in mg which i am struggling to maintain now but that could be coincidence.

note: my tank is still pretty new so kinda glad the medicine did not cause it to crash or anything.

i like the polylab medic too but it is kinda ex....

just tried it when my AT got ich and today is day 7. Ich spot almost gone. rest of tank fishes (there are 2 other tang - a yellow and a blue) are doing fine with no signs of ich at all during this time.

most importantly, anemone, clams, sps, snails, yumas etc etc all doing good even thou i am dosing slightly more than recommended. Only issue after dosing is the sudden drop in mg which i am struggling to maintain now but that could be coincidence.

note: my tank is still pretty new so kinda glad the medicine did not cause it to crash or anything.

For fish health maintenance, you may consider TheraP

And disease/sickness prevention you may try Herbtana & Artemiss.

Cheers and Happy Reefing..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Whole lot of good info here. I have never been thoroughly successful with curing ich. My last battle with ich was a close win but in the end, my tangs succumbed with other fishes :(.

My poor powder blue tang succumbed to aft four rounds n I blame my new flame angel. Powder blue was so happy n lively but once flame angel went in that was it. Flame angel died in the morning n pb went the next day to join him in fish heaven. :( fed it lots of garlic guard soaked food also no use. Poor pb ate his last meal n I went to buy my dinner, got a call fr hubby saying pb died. Good luck with ur tang. May he hv a long n healthy life. Unlike mine... :(

• SRC Member

mine PB lasted 3 months ich on and off. den off for a long time. but dunno why started again n stopped eating. when the fish stop eating its very bad sign..its gone btw, my BT is going strong maybe coz it had survived to ich attach frm previous owner. Harder fishes i feel is still from hobbist. my PB is from LFS.....