DIY cabinet.

Jack 123456

hey bros/sis im planning to do a DIY cabinet for my coming 4 x 2 x 1.5 shallow reef tank... its not confirmed but most likley gonna go ahead and do it. still exploring ideas.....

does and bros and sis know where i can get materials for the cabinet?? eg wood, laminate ect.... if u do know where to get, then could u pls kindly drop me a pm or just comment on the thread.

cheers guys :cheers:

best regrds

Jack

:groupwavereversed::groupwavereversed:

Ban Heng Long , 11 Syed alwi rd.

You can get all the wood, plywood, screws, glue. .. at a good price there. They will cut to watever size you specify.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know where ur coming from.

but my freind is a carpenter and he said he wld help me out.

cheers jack

You should ask your friend where to get cheaper wood material ..since He is a carpenter should have lobang ma...! Or perhaps pay him some friendship price to help you build the cabinet instead lo (just a suggestion)

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

You should ask your friend where to get cheaper wood material ..since He is a carpenter should have lobang ma...! Or perhaps pay him some friendship price to help you build the cabinet instead lo (just a suggestion)

yea he know where to get all the material at cheap price!! :yahoo:

ill talk to him and see.

cheers jack

Has a carpenter friend to advice is good but still be mindful that tank cabinet unlike furniture especially for 4ft tank. The water, sand, rock...all added up are real heavy.

yea i know.. how heavy u think for a shallow 4ft??

cheers jack

• SRC Member
Ban Heng Long , 11 Syed alwi rd.You can get all the wood, plywood, screws, glue. .. at a good price there. They will cut to watever size you specify. CheersSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Any shop ard west area? Need to make cabinet door.
runninggirl.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Can try sungai kadut area. There are some carpentry workshops can just walk in and ask.. I did once but its not at kadut but at defy lane. For laminate doors best to ask them do ask they can do the edges nicely