help on my copperbranded

ashidiq

• SRC Member

my copperbrand angel is dying... :cry2: i think it is due to the water change i did last night . bascially i draw out some water from my 3 feet tank ( which only have salt water(80%marine enviroment plus 20% red sea) its a new tank ). then i put in some GEO liquid and slowly i pour the water into my 2 feet tank .... can anyone tell me is it true that the water change is the main factor ?

• SRC Member

i think it is due to the new tank syndrome....... new tanks should put fish like damsels.....or just kick start maturing ur tank with live rocks.....btw....copperband is not a fish for a new tank......how old is ur tank ??? i dont think the water change will kill ur fish.....

my 3 cents worth

• SRC Member

no my tank is a 3 month tank . and it has been in my tank for 1 month plus . my new tank is the 3 feet tank which has only saltwater and i used that salt wtaer for my water change i did not add antichlorine but just added geo liquid and immediately our the water in my 2 feet tank..... really sad now

• SRC Member

It eats aiptasia aka glass anemone and is very difficult to get it to feed, try to make as natural as possible a habitat for it; with rocks and crevices and 'mild' fish to avoid aggression and also try feeding with live brine shrimps for a start...

All the best... :peace: