2feet tank with intenal overflow system

• SRC Member

:sick: hey erm i am kinda new here just wondering if i am using a 2feet tank should i have it build with an internal overflow sys or isit too small

i am thinking of keeping only 2 lion fish with some cleaner shimps and LR and some soft coral that wont need so much light as i am not investing on a chiller now :( low budget . :blink::angry:

1)is the 2feet tank too small ? for either the lion fish or over flow sys

2)any tips of keeping liion fishs?

3)if 2 feet is too small will 3feet be okie?

thank you

**Cheers**

:thanks::bow:

• SRC Member
i am thinking of keeping only 2 lion fish with some cleaner shimps

This will definitely not work out as expected.

Lionfish are predatory fishes which will not hesitate to eat your cleaner shrimps up if they are small enough.

Even Big shrimps with small little lionfish are no guarantee

• SRC Member
:sick: hey erm i am kinda new here just wondering if i am using a 2feet tank should i have it build with an internal overflow sys or isit too small

i am thinking of keeping only 2 lion fish with some cleaner shimps and LR and some soft coral that wont need so much light as i am not investing on a chiller now :( low budget . <_<:blink::angry:

1)is the 2feet tank too small ? for either the lion fish or over flow sys

2)any tips of keeping liion fishs?

3)if 2 feet is too small will 3feet be okie?

thank you

**Cheers**

:thanks::bow:

For a 2 footer, 2 lionfishes is abit too small for them. Unless you get dwarf lions, which is the smaller versions... and Xjapan is correct, your cleaner shrimp will be eaten up by the lions at some pt in time... u can however try hermit crabs to do the tidying up in yur tank...

if u can, opt for the 3footer.. 3 feet with overflow will be a good starting tank :P