When will it ever grow up?

• SRC Member

Unless that damsel have killed some of your other fishes, then his value (bounty) would go up..... if it kills, say a juvenile Scribbled Angelfish, its value would technically by worth 3 figures...

If you do catch your damsel, you can sell your technique to Dodo, his 'damn-sel' is giving him hell.... :P

I do have a very efficient tactic. however, it will be easier if i were to explain using a picture. I shall share this technique tonight when I home (pic at hm ) :D

It takes me a long time to think of it and so far it has been proven effective. I have catch numerous fishes using the same method.

:idea:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member
NormanH,

IMO, the coral beauty can be a nuisance. It gets eye infection easily and quite a bully. If I need to choose between the two, I'll definitely keep the flame. My tank has only one angel, flame, and I think its the most stunning drawf angel. My Kole manage to survive the attack of my 1 year old yellow and is now happy but lazier in terms of clearly algae.

I tried a few attempt to rear coral beauty and key hole but without success. Give up! :angel:

dino07.gif

IMO, the coral beauty can be a nuisance. It gets eye infection easily and quite a bully. If I need to choose between the two, I'll definitely keep the flame. My tank has only one angel, flame, and I think its the most stunning drawf angel.

:huh:

I have been eyeing the Flame for ages, it is very stunning. I like the Coral Beauty for his color combination.

If I have them introduced at the same time, would that work?

And is it true that with them around, your shrimps don't stand a chance?

• SRC Member
helo.. how much u pay for this fish??

sealife selling 38, today i asked...

Presume that the question are directed at me. My Lemon Peel was brought about 1½ yrs ago at $45. My flame was brough about ½ yr ago at $45 too :D

erm ........ $38 :yeah: seems that the price has drop .

dino07.gif

i heard a rumour that damsels value go up according to what it kills :D

so how much is mine worth with: a plate coral,2x orange firefish,4x common clowns,2x skunk clowns & drawing blood from my hand 4x times.

but since i'm in a good mood- i will give it away for free. otherwise i'm gonna mash it up with a fork when i catch it. A 3" female domino(which killed a 4" O.niger trigger) i already took care off but still got a 4 striped one. :angry: i think they are nuclear proof just like cockroaches.

:P

Yup, we can set up a Leader Board for the ones with the highest bounty..

Bawater, yours seem to be baddest one of the lot :nc:

Maybe those reefers who are plagued by these damsel can organise a 'DUKE FEST'; Put them all in a 1 footer, get them all hyped up (with some additives) and let them DUKE IT OUT .... :evil::lol::evil::lol:

Dodo will jump at this in half a minute... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Yup, we can set up a Leader Board for the ones with the highest bounty..

Bawater, yours seem to be baddest one of the lot :nc:

Maybe those reefers who are plagued by these damsel can organise a 'DUKE FEST'; Put them all in a 1 footer, get them all hyped up (with some additives) and let them DUKE IT OUT .... :evil::lol::evil::lol:

Dodo will jump at this in half a minute... :lol::lol:

May I ask if you like fighting siamese bettas and keeping luohans? :sick:

May I ask if you like fighting siamese bettas and keeping luohans? :sick:

I'm sorry qixian, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.... :huh:

But since its a Sunday... I certainly wouldn't fight little fish as it'll be a severe mismatch ... :lol: **kidding**

And I don't really fancy the LH :nc: