ORD Moodz liao!! 5 more days to my last day on job

Tanggy

• SRC Member

ORD lior!! But not NS. Next Friday my last day working in MCDS!! Tender last month and serving my notice which is ending next friday. YES! So how you think I should spend the last of these days!!

eg.

Surf the forum everyday. Go for tea breaks every hour, smoking break every 30mins. Cheap pm every 10min and check post every 5min etc.... :yeah:

or sit at the lobby and look at chio bu.... (not that many but still got a few here!) :evil:

• SRC Member
If I were you I will be at the canteen drinking coffee and surfing this forum heheheh.

Good ideal. jus one thing though, I already surfing the forum all the time liaoz!! And I go canteen for smoke and kopi every 2 hrs leh... hmm..... LOBO!! :lol:

• SRC Member

Huh..... aiyo.... just passed my diatom pharse leh. the sandbed finally look clean and no alage on the rocks. New tank have to go through all this again.

this is my third tank in 1yr leh. Just the thought of moving 100+kg of rock, 150kg of sand, 800ltr of water already sianz liao..... too much work leh!! :(

• SRC Member

With all the ex-working experiences, shouldn't be a problem for u to eat snake..ooh...sorry I mean to organize your working schedule :D

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
With all the ex-working experiences, shouldn't be a problem for u to eat snake..ooh...sorry I mean to organize your working schedule 

Hmm..... put it this way. Have to work like a dog for the probation period. Then have to study hard to look for ways to snake!!! haik haik haik.... :yeah: