Singapore's Anemone sold in US?

Maxima

• SRC Member

It's even on discount!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

didn't even know we can find anemones in Singapore waters..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
didn't even know we can find anemones in Singapore waters..

You can. A lot in the southern islands.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
wonder why they raided some places few weeks before..to sell to other countries.. lol.. sound till so nice, protect Singapore's seas.. still go do export.. <_<

they didn't say protect Singapore seas lah.. just a crackdwon on unlicensed importers...

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

they didn't say protect Singapore seas lah.. just a crackdwon on unlicensed importers...

i dun mean protect sg waters in the issue.. they also got keep saying protect singapore's reef in other issues one ma.. which i support la.. but u cant say one thing do the other ma.. wad am i saying.. case closed. :fear: btw arcane bro, tat place got sell blue starfish le.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

i dun mean protect sg waters in the issue.. they also got keep saying protect singapore's reef in other issues one ma.. which i support la.. but u cant say one thing do the other ma.. wad am i saying.. case closed. :fear: btw arcane bro, tat place got sell blue starfish le.

Go screw A%A... :blink: ...Damn :ph34r: .

I grow up in the old tampiness fish farm and I never like them till the day I died :evil::angry:

Max

• SRC Member
A%A if dun do raid once a while~~ then they got nothing better else to do~~~

Thats waht tax payer are paying for~~ to kill cats and dogs

They should be killing crows. The crows population have increase 10X or more over a few years........TALK ABOUT BIRD FLU. I think the director of this step board has a BIRD brain :blink::P

Max

• SRC Member

You can. A lot in the southern islands.

I ever see bright fluo purple Anemone at one of the southern island during my NS days, when we have a beach landing exercise at low tide.............................even large plate of porities in yellow & purple colors bigger that coconut size!!!

Max

• SRC Member

:evil: not really~~ if really for the the well being of environment

I think tehy should do routine checks in public toilet

and see who are the one who how any misfire~~

and sent them to range for a retest~~~~~

instead of putting all the blame on animals

the recent of the captive issue on underwater world on

keeping dolphins were approved by #$A~~~

all i can said is Money make the world go round~~

and "stuff can be cover up well enought" until no one

knows

• Sponsor

:( Well, not sure how to say this but from what I know as a retailer, the origin of the rose anemone might refer to the fact that most of it gets exported from Singapore....our exporters here normally don't sell them to local markets... since they fetch a much higher price overseas :unsure:

Our surrounding seas used to hold a much higher diversity of life than Indonesia, much lost due to pollution already...if you want to know more, there is a big pictorial reference out at Borders about the underwater life of Singapore. :P

I fully comprehend the sensitivity of any conservation issue and hobbyists get the blame all the time. Can't comment on A***'s role but I suppose they have their jobs to do. Perhaps a little more we can do for our environment on our own part as hobbyists would be to empower ourselves with more knowledge and share our experiences to ensure our aquatic pets are kept in the best conditions possible. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

saw at Yishun too.. but two of my half eaten starfish still surviving in my tank.. On almost 2 weeks already... I calculated I probably wouldn't need any starfish for the next 2 weeks also..

• SRC Member
xxA ,if dun do raid once a while~~ then they got nothing better else to do~~~

Thats waht tax payer are paying them to operate? to kill cats and dogs?

cull dogs , then cats , then chickens , waht next?

cull themselves i suppose

tell them to grow more vegetables for us lah.. :P

cull humans coz we are the ones always having disease.. :lol: