Eden 228 Self-Rotating Powerhead For Sale

marcvelous

• SRC Member

Hi All,

Wish to sell my Eden 228 Self-Rotating Powerhead (adjustable flow rate). Specifications as follows:

Voltage: 230/50

Q. Max l/hr: 1000

Q. Min l/hr: 200

Watts: 25

It's only 2 weeks old. Bought at $45 and selling $35. Self-collect at Jalan Besar.

Interested please PM me. Thanks. :thanks:

• SRC Member

The eden self rotating powerhead quiet good cos it it drive water and dischaege it at different area in swipping movement ( like fan ).Anyway some time it can jam and no stop the rotation.With just maintainance of the powerhead will solve the problem.

I'm using 114 model......still rotating...once a month maintenance...depend residue level in the powerhead.

just my 2 cents

• SRC Member

Dear greenreef,

I don't know who or what you mean by

????????
so I'd assume it's for me.

Jalan Besar is very near town area. If you are sincerely interested, please either post your contact number here or PM it to me so I may call you or SMS you the collection address and possibly give you some directions on how to get here.

Appreciate your input, rainbowdarter. To all who don't understand, rainbowdarter is simply giving a more detailed description of the powerhead and its functions. However, he is using the lower flow rate model (114). The one I have for sale is the 1000l/hr model (228).

If anyone have any questions, please be more specific so that others who know may try to help.

???????
or
!!?!?!!
or
Hahaha
does not tell people anything about your intentions or queries.

:thanks: