What to do with LR after you buy it?

Put the rock in a bucket with a little water in the bottom just to have a little puddle of water. Then leave the rock for a few hours under darkness by covering the bucket with cardboard or newspaper. Wait for the worm to crawl out of the rock and into the bottom of the plastic bucket. The worms once they sense the rock is not submerged will migrate to the water at the bucket bottom

• SRC Member

A ###### 5' worm was found in a hole of my v v v bottom of my LR, i could not remove the rock.

This is what i did to catch her ----- I use a test tube, put some fish meat in the bottom of the TT . The opening of the TT was cover with a plastis with a 3mm hole. place the TT near the LR hole ,off tank light and wait for the hungry worm to get in. :ph34r::fear:

I am lucky it work but hard time 1hrs of waiting. :snore: Any body got better idel? :thanks: Lets share.

• SRC Member

aw man.. :sick: ..that's gross..

But so far the rock I've bought don't seem to have any worms at all ley..at least not the humungous sizes you guys are talking about..I think I'd be totally freaked out if I saw a worm longer than my finger.. :shock: ..I mean..10 inches?!.. :shock::shock::shock:

• SRC Member

Too big ,hairy and :whistle my wife don't like it, the main reason is to try out my Test Tube . :angel:

If you got one of this going into your clam, they will just leave you a empty shell after few week. please correct me if i am wrong. :paiseh:

I am being hook by sgrc, every nigh b4 sleep must come in n see see look look than can sleep. But learn alot of new idel and information. :thanks: everybody. :D

• SRC Member

Hahahh i think yr not the only one hooked, so dont worry, we all have eyebags and daydream at work too! :rolleyes:

Just such a fascinating hobby with so much to see and learn - if only all of the people around us understood our passion ya?

• SRC Member

argh

maybe im the only freak thats fascinated by worm

ive 2 clams .. the worm doesnt seems to be interested in it

instead of stabbing them.. sell it in the forum .. im sure there'll be ppl interested

• SRC Member
argh

maybe im the only freak thats fascinated by worm

ive 2 clams .. the worm doesnt seems to be interested in it

instead of stabbing them.. sell it in the forum .. im sure there'll be ppl interested

Lets get all our worm together, i will get a PO from FEAR FACTOR. :P To all worm hunter, be very careful with the worm call FIRE, from book: the bit is v pain. We need you guy fingers on the key board, don't use hand to catch them. :) Call me, one worm $5. :evil:

• SRC Member
aw man.. :sick: ..that's gross..

But so far the rock I've bought don't seem to have any worms at all ley..at least not the humungous sizes you guys are talking about..I think I'd be totally freaked out if I saw a worm longer than my finger.. :shock: ..I mean..10 inches?!.. :shock::shock::shock:

You know how I discover it? I was washing the LR when it slip out of one of the hole. I use a pincer and try to pull it out, but I keep pulling and pulling, it just get longer and longer to the extned that I start to worried that it will snap leaving the rest inside the holes.

No joke mann ....... 10 inch worms ........ :P

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

You know how I discover it? I was washing the LR when it slip out of one of the hole. I use a pincer and try to pull it out, but I keep pulling and pulling, it just get longer and longer to the extned that I start to worried that it will snap leaving the rest inside the holes.

No joke mann ....... 10 inch worms ........ :P

Most of the time we are pulling on their tail, if they broke off . :sick: even 1/4 leave will grow into a adult in short time :shock: .

Locate the hole use a long needle, pick and pock untill they die. Try my Test tube, it work. :paiseh: