WTS: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft plug & play black cabinet tank set

marine reefer

Hi All,

Decided to let go my 3ft complete tank set for now. The tank set and all accessories are in very good condition used less than 1 year.

Livestock has been cleared and tank is currently still running with mixed black and white livesand.

Not going separate sales for accessories. Tankset comes with following:

ATI light set (6 tubes) with 2 pcs of glass holder

2 x WP40 & 1 X WP25 wave makers

Hailea HS90A chiller

Hailea Power HeadHead X 1 HS-6540

Reef Octopus Skimmer with pump

Timers, extension plugs, some other misc items

Tankset and all items cost approximately close to 2.5K and I'm now letting go this whole set at $1188.

Kindly text me at 98564497 if you are keen. Viewing will be at Pasir Ris. Thanks for your interest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Separate sales open for my tankset as follows:

1) 3 ft cabinet tank with above mentioned accessories (plugs, wave makers, skimmer etc): $450 (tank and accessories are in very good condition)

2)ATI light set : $550 (good working condition)

3) Chiller: $350 (good working condition)

If take complete set, best offer $1088.

For separate sales, will sell items based on priority for tankset first before letting go the light set and chiller.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Any takers for the ATI light set? Last item to clear at $550. It's in good outlook and working condition. Used for keeping SPS previously and they thrive well with good colouration.

Do quote me a reasonable offer at 98564497 for possible deal if you are keen. Tks.