Deworm Medicine

Hi,

Back in my discus days I used to deworm the fishes regularly. I am wondering if there are any deworm medicine I can get for me marine fishes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Wish List

- Black Ocellaris

- Royal Grammar

- Orchid Dottyback

- Rose Anemone

- Zoos (all kinds!)

- Purple People Eater

- Floridae Rics

• SRC Member

Prazi bro. Also helps with another common problem for fish, flukes. Or Dr G's food which Aquafauna Supplies bring in.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Prazi bro. Also helps with another common problem for fish, flukes. Or Dr G's food which Aquafauna Supplies bring in.

thanks. I read about prazi on rc, where can I get that?

My Wish List

- Black Ocellaris

- Royal Grammar

- Orchid Dottyback

- Rose Anemone

- Zoos (all kinds!)

- Purple People Eater

- Floridae Rics

• SRC Member

thanks. I read about prazi on rc, where can I get that?

Either u order online, PraziPro or many lfs sell Eiho Parzi. Not a typo on my side lol, really the label says Parzi. It has a picture of a discus some more.

post-19676-0-58248400-1400601556.jpg

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• Moderators

Basically, all these product uses an active ingredient called praziquantel which the word prazi came from.

You can also get the tablet form in pet shop. They are used for pets like cat and dog too.

To be safe, just use the one for aquarium unless you don't mind do your own test using those tablet.

Personally, i have tried using frozen food soak in prazi to feed my fishes. Only thing is there is a smell of sort when using such soaking method and fishes will resist the food. U can try and add garlic with it. I had some success with this method.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...