Clownfish help

Telling you that it's a risk:http://saltaquarium.about.com/cs/compldiagnodisease/a/aa041701.htmTelling you that it's alright:http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f6/my-clown-fish-has-black-spots-175786.htmlLet's see if others can better advice :)

Hmm can't really identify.. It's just that "beard" there. He hides all day until feeding time.

• SRC Member

Alright tuned it down already.

Does anyone know how should I treat it though?

Bro, sad to say a lot of times there is nothing much we can do except changing water regularly and feeding it and keep our fingers crossed...

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

Bro, sad to say a lot of times there is nothing much we can do except changing water regularly and feeding it and keep our fingers crossed...

Alright then. How often should should I change btw?

Try lowering the wavemaker flow or replace one.. feed live food like brineshrimps(easier to get) and soak in garlic/vitamins?

Just some random FW/SW experience for "hospital" fish.

Garlic helps ah?

Can the frozen one be soaked in garlic? I feed hikari frozen brine/mysis

• 2 weeks later...

I love clownfish also but for ur clownfish is my first time I come across. If ur clownfish is eating well n not feel like colour fade. It should be ok. But when u put new fishes in ur tanks maybe u can try to put in ur breed net for few days see is it ok with ur water and stable. Happy reefing. ..