Mp10 for sale

joby553

• SRC Member

The recommended maximum glass thickness is approx 9.5mm, so this explains why it could not work on 12mm. I've personally tried on 10mm and it works fine though. You could try to remove the rubber gasket from the wet side to see if it helps, but I wouldn't recommend it as it may scratch your glass if you are not careful. Also, if you plan to run it at maximum speed, vibrations may cause it to drop too.

The recommended maximum glass thickness is approx 9.5mm, so this explains why it could not work on 12mm. I've personally tried on 10mm and it works fine though. You could try to remove the rubber gasket from the wet side to see if it helps, but I wouldn't recommend it as it may scratch your glass if you are not careful. Also, if you plan to run it at maximum speed, vibrations may cause it to drop too.

Yes bro, I actually tried everything I searched on the Internet, take out the rubber both side, one side, change side. On max, on minimum, reef auto mode. Best result was auto with gasket on the inside. But even then on lasted 5 minutes before it dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Supporter

for me i did not put in any spacer, tried on green mode full while sync with other mp40s and after that using it on reef crest mode on max 75%. i am using 12mm glass though but i mus agree that it was alittle loose.

when i place the wetside i apply some force to press on the glass to ensure microbubbles been squeezed out if any.

it comes with a sticky pad to hold the cable ontop of the mp10 at the dry side which i also did.

maybe i was lucky or could it be the magnet gets weaker over time?

mine is about 1yr+ old

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

mine was weak too, on 10mm.

had to use a cable tie on the wire to help support the weight of dry side, otherwise keep slipping..

i suppose the magnet is generally weaker...

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

mine was weak too, on 10mm.

had to use a cable tie on the wire to help support the weight of dry side, otherwise keep slipping..

i suppose the magnet is generally weaker...

I think they purposely make weaker so you have to buy mp40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

bro

it can be used on 12mm glass

for the wet side, put magnet cleaner beneath to help holding it.

For the dry side secure the cable so that it will not drop.

I tried last time and it still functions well.