Terryz's Gobies Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry2::cry2::cry2: Came back from work and found both of the goby dead on the sand bed... Feeding well and now this happen... the weird thing is the black antenna goby is okaie... is it possible that the black antenna goby killed them... I am going to give it another try... if died again... gonna give up on keeping rainfordi...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Sorry to hear about that :(

Quite unlikely that the Black Antenna killed them both as they are more timid than hover gobies.

Assuming your tank conditions is good enough, the only other reason I can think of both of them perishing together could be due to its source, but its only speculation.

saw your post about the rainfords.... :(

and went to check mine....he is doing fine after more than a week, but doesnt do much except sometimes pecking at the rocks.....

Hi just bought the rainfordi from PR farm....now I am worried.....what to feed? No eating pellets, not eating brine shrimp nor daphnia, except occasionally pecking on LR (initially when I put him in yesterday).....

Any advice? :thanks:

Do monitor for me if you see it eating filamentous algae and cleaning detritus off the rocks. My rocks are kept clean, and I can't be sure if its Hector or the Rainfordi doing the vacuming

That's what Rumour told me....so I am not too worried that it is not eating those stuffs........Mine is From PR...reliable source IMO...the farms...I really cant say the same

They eating my home made food... Until very full... Still could figure out what happen... Maybe due to the source but they take from PR farms too.. Hmmm... Could be my tank too.. Cos my cleaner shrimp also bye bye... :cry:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp