Nusicance Green Algae

• SRC Member

blades works well... not so easy to scratch hold it at an angle than juz pull thru... i have been using it my glass not scratched haha.... juz a suggestion....

yah lah but why risk. wait got one line across the front die.. look like shit liao.. even one small line would be an eyesore..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• Sponsor
oh yah...to MNCL

Does water circulation play a part??

i have to admit that my water circulation is not very effective......

only have the spray bar of my ehim canister spraying the water across the breath of the tank.......

is that a problem???

so maybe need to purchase a powerhead??

:erm::erm:

Water circulation is vital if you do not want any slime algae. Detritus will accumulate in areas where water flow is low and slime algae loves to grow on them.

I also think you need get rid of your pink lights and switch to something with the right colour spectrum. Pink lights are for plants which is the equivalent to algae in the marine world.

One more thing you need to check is you dKh. It could be low as well.