What to do? LR & Sand growing Aglae

Wow .. Omg .. Shuckz.. I dunno wat to say le.

Get snails to eat them .

Get urchins to eat them

Get goby to clean sand

Get cucumbers to clean sand

Get phosphate and silicate removing agents

Get nitrate control agents

Get a refugrium

Get an algae scrubber

Switch off the lights .

Reduce control feeding

Water change every other day.

Can try some of these stuff .

Stairway to Heaven

Wow .. Omg .. Shuckz.. I dunno wat to say le.

Get snails to eat them .

Get urchins to eat them

Get goby to clean sand

Get cucumbers to clean sand

Get phosphate and silicate removing agents

Get nitrate control agents

Get a refugrium

Get an algae scrubber

Switch off the lights .

Reduce control feeding

Water change every other day.

Can try some of these stuff .

Thanks so much . This is Wat I need to know. Anyway I getting Turbo snail.

But I Got some question. Do Turbo snail will grow any worms or other insert in the tank? Just to play safe.

For my 2 turbo snails, so far so good for eating algae on rocks, but they do knock off my frags and poop quite a lot.

For Nassarius Snails, they burrow in the sand, clear detritus and uneaten food but sometimes they leave a trail of slime.

After getting a saltylight foot crab, i prefer crabs than snails they are nicer to look at and hardworking at the same time.

For more established tank, you can consider starfish too.

I personally find that get a few types of clean up crew for my 2ft nano, i have 2 turbos, 3 nassarius, 1 satly light foot crab, 1 sand shifting star, 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 peppermint.

For my 2 turbo snails, so far so good for eating algae on rocks, but they do knock off my frags and poop quite a lot.

For Nassarius Snails, they burrow in the sand, clear detritus and uneaten food but sometimes they leave a trail of slime.

After getting a saltylight foot crab, i prefer crabs than snails they are nicer to look at and hardworking at the same time.

For more established tank, you can consider starfish too.

I personally find that get a few types of clean up crew for my 2ft nano, i have 2 turbos, 3 nassarius, 1 satly light foot crab, 1 sand shifting star, 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 peppermint.

I Just purchase get 3 Turbo snails. Hope it work for me.

I Got 1 Blue starfish. Stay on a glass for few days le n Don't really move alot.

Gd. I still worry about it.

Thinking of getting golden head goby to clean sand.

Do take note that these gobies are excellent jumpers! You need to cover your tank to keep them. If you do not mind the sandstorm, you might want to consider diamond goby. They are more hardworking imo.

Do take note that these gobies are excellent jumpers! You need to cover your tank to keep them. If you do not mind the sandstorm, you might want to consider diamond goby. They are more hardworking imo.

Searched on YouTube, diamond goby. Nonstop eating sand. LOL look great. But do they clean algae on sand??

Searched on YouTube, diamond goby. Nonstop eating sand. LOL look great. But do they clean algae on sand??

They clear detritus and everything on sand. So far the diamond goby managed to clear my sand bed within a week time after I intro it in! My "east coast park sand" becomes "Maldives sand"... totally like magic!!