toadstool or anemone ?

• SRC Member

Dyed and bleached. If it's mouth is still tightly closed, may make it with some TLC. Feed twice weekly. It's natural color will retire in due time if it makes it.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

God.. I am getting sick of this.. Didn't know they dye coral...got it from reputed LFS.. Will it survive..??

lets just say that the chance of keeping the hardest to keep SPS alive is higher than keeping dyed anemone alive.

One thing to look out for, some anemone will inject its intestine out when dying, polluting the whole tank and bringing every LS down with it. So please monitor it closely ah.

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member
lets just say that the chance of keeping the hardest to keep SPS alive is higher than keeping dyed anemone alive.One thing to look out for, some anemone will inject its intestine out when dying, polluting the whole tank and bringing every LS down with it. So please monitor it closely ah.