Balance Livestocks From Decomm + Tank + Cabinet For Free

shahril

• SRC Member

Dear all... As mentioned above. All to give away excluding lightings & fan.

Been running this tank for almost 2 years. Getting busy lately so decided to give away everything. And here are the balance livestocks and tank with cabinet to be given FOC to any reefer but to take all at 1 go. Interested, please pm me for more details. Tank is 422.

• SRC Member

Dear all... do take note that im giving away all foc with 1 condition that is to take all at 1 go + clearing n draining. Meaning that u will need to do everything. I will not get my hands wet. But already got 1 taker. He will clear this sat. I will update again. Btw thank u all for the interest.

• SRC Member

Apologize for not mentioning bout the balance livestocks. All corals given cleared. Left yellow tang, flame angel, blue damsel,1 pair of black clowns, 2 skunk shrimps, 2 fire shrimps, 1 serpent star, 1 brittle star and pink tube anemones

• SRC Member

Hye all, an update. All livestocks cleared. Thank you for all the response and apology to whom i do not reply. Too many and i might have overlooked. Now my tank is empty and i miss the time when my tank full life, but what to do... cannot commit at the moment. So decided to keep my tank n cabinet cos i might restart again someday with shallow tank. No need to climb.Im aware im not in the right topic but since im here im just asking if any reefer know which tank manufacturer or lfs can make the 'bean animal overflow' system? Can pm me or reply me here... thank u..

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

HIRE FAST SWIFT CYBER SERVICES

2. 0

Decomm Fishes & Corals

3. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale

4. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale

5. 4

WTS