Whats your favourite LFS?

Lee Khim Ann

• SRC Member

Ok this thread is for everyone to share what is his/her favourite LFS and why is it so :D

To get the ball rolling, mine is Marine Life Aquarium and the reasons are pretty simple. The shop is very clean and well maintained and the shop owner Henry has very good customer service. Despite their prices being a little higher than other LFS, Henry provides very good customer service and you may occasionally find some rare goodies in his store. Some unique corals and fishes that cannot be found elsewhere can be found there too. Henry also provides good advice for your reef tank and you can feel free to ask him questions. Therefore, my favourite LFS is Marine Life Aquarium :D

Please share whats your favourite LFS too!

• SRC Member

My favourite LFS is:

Equipment : ng couples

SPS: Iwarna and GO

fish: ah beng and TFC

Ah Beng and LCK201 for me. Ah Beng visit most frequent as its neat too my place.

Haven't been to pasir ris for a long time liao! looks like its time to pay a visit!

• SRC Member

Imho, all LFS are good n great if they r selling the thing u wanted at ur comfortable price..

AM, AC, madpetz, F&M, DEaquatic & TFC r air con so u shop there won't sweat..haha

ah Beng have the most assorted fishes, so do CF, iwarna & LCK201..

I always hop ard this few LFS to find the thing that I want & to spend some time there..happy reefing :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• 1 month later...