Live on Board (Diving)

yazid

• SRC Member

Should we cover the Northern dive sites of Tioman?

How about wrecks? HMS Prince of Wales, Repulse?

• SRC Member

Do keep me update.

I may want to bring some friends to Lankayan and Sipadan in Sabah.

I am a Sabahan, and have not dive there yet. What a shame. Furthermore Lankayan is just 2 hrs speedboat from my hometown.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member
Should we cover the Northern dive sites of Tioman?

How about wrecks? HMS Prince of Wales, Repulse?

Yazid,

Prince of wales is abt 50m+ deep... u have trimix or nitrox??? if not, how to go down? :o

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Yazid,

Prince of wales is abt 50m+ deep... u have trimix or nitrox??? if not, how to go down? :o

50m? No problem to dream, right?

I am sure there are wrecks less than 40m in this region.

• SRC Member
no point of doing POW unless doing decom, or else it is just a touch and go....

For once I thought you are a Commando doing POW course.

My second hand Mossie history shows max depth 52m. B)

• SRC Member
Do keep me update.

I may want to bring some friends to Lankayan and Sipadan in Sabah.

I am a Sabahan, and have not dive there yet. What a shame. Furthermore Lankayan is just 2 hrs speedboat from my hometown.

There's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm a Singaporean and have never dive in Hantu. ;).

I would be ashamed if I were to dive there. :ph34r:

• SRC Member
My second hand Mossie history shows max depth 52m. B)

yazid,

it might be battery change and they sent it for pressure testing.. check the time duration for that 52M and u know whether did the person log the dive or it was a battery change test.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
I am sure there are wrecks less than 40m in this region.

At subic bay (Philippines) there are a couple of warship at 30-40M... my supplier over there has been asking me to join him for a dive trip.. hehehe...

• SRC Member

There's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm a Singaporean and have never dive in Hantu. ;).

I would be ashamed if I were to dive there. :ph34r:

errr... yazid, how to compare, sipadan has one of the best dive site.. Hantu :erm: ... but must still go Hantu for a trip.. coz there are almost 50 different species of corals when compared to 60 over species in places like Phuket.. still worth going.. but the vis leaves much to be desired.... :(

Sorry guys, didn't notice this thread :lol:

Might arrange a trip, destination either Tioman and surrounding islands or Anambas. It will be a 3D/4N

It will be a LOB on the Empress (anyone heard of this dive boat? :P )

Tentatively there is a opening on the 1st weekend of June.....will confirm once I got more information.

Will have to charter the whole boat so may need confirmation early.

Can take up to 16 but best will be around 12. Cost will be split equally among us.

post-12-1078926907.jpg

• SRC Member

Might arrange a trip, destination either Tioman and surrounding islands or Anambas. It will be a 3D/4N

Tentatively there is a opening on the 1st weekend of June.....will confirm once I got more information.

Can take up to 16 but best will be around 12. Cost will be split equally among us.

Plse count me in.................................have not dive for 3 years since marriage..............sort of itching

Plse keep me posted of the date.

BTW, anyone here dive in Solomon, Vanuatu, Palau or Micronesia. Hope to plan a trip there this year if my work(business travel) schedule allows? Appreciate any recommendations. :thanks:

:thanks:

Max

• SRC Member

Ermm... Anambas,, can I bring my deep fishing rod? :D

Sounds interesting.

Wait a minute... June? not June please? I'll be in Gold Coast for a week. Sigh!

• SRC Member

Plse count me in.................................have not dive for 3 years since marriage..............sort of itching

Plse keep me posted of the date.

BTW, anyone here dive in Solomon, Vanuatu, Palau or Micronesia. Hope to plan a trip there this year if my work(business travel) schedule allows? Appreciate any recommendations. :thanks:

:thanks:

Max

Only 3 yrs??? I haven't had my hair wet with salt water for maybe 15 :o

Tioman?....nah...

Anambas?.....maybe...

Komodo?....Now tha's one place where I would gladly do a refresher to go to! How about it?:D

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

any idea what would be the price?

• SRC Member
Where's Morgan? .............looking for Price and Dates.............. :P

Max

Yes Morgan, What is the estimated damages to our fast depleting bank accts? ;)