Dogs!!!

hi all reefers,

Juz curious to know how many reefers out there keep dogs too. who r they? what is the breed and the ###### of ur dog? it will be most appropriate if u can post a pic of ur doggie too.

maybe next time all the reefers can hang out together for their doggies too. will try to organize a outing if there is enuf response to this thread. :lol:

:thanks:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

nice doggy u hv there octopuffy. by the kck, it's alaskan mulamute, and it's not very ethical to sell those dogs here as s'pore is a tropical country....... these dogs originated from the poles where it is cold. they will hv shorter lifespan here. even wif constant air con. imagine urself wearing a thick fur coat walking down orchard road in a hot sunday afternoon. this will be how the alaskan mulamute will be feeling right here. :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

The small size alaskan malamood (spelt correctly?) that looks also like the shetland?

I thought very rare? Only a few in Singapore? My ex-neighbour was breeding it....Hhhhmmmmm....

It's not a malamut...its even smaller than that. Its around the size of a small jackal and looks exactly like one. From what the guy told me there's only 700+ in the whole world.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hmmm..I'm only 1.7. So he is considered slightly tall from my point of view. He lives around east area. :rolleyes: Looks like I'll just have to wait for the price to drop lower after a few years...if were to buy now I might as well use the money set up new tank already...... and even buy a chiller! :P

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

I have a Shihtzu, adopted from SPCA when he was three years old. It's about nine years old now.

Made monthly visits to two Children's Homes as part of a "Pet Assisted Therapy" programme. Great partner. :bow:

This is russell....6 mths old MS...needs grooming!...taken 2 mths back

f9f491bc.jpg

Scooby ...he is 5 mths old now..Shihtzu..taken 2.5mths back

f9f487e4.jpg

Xena...my rottie mix...8mths old now....pix taken 5mths back

fbeac783.jpg

ginger...my first dog...mix breed...1.5years old now..taken 5mths back

fbeac750.jpg

My puppy...mongrel...taken 5mths back

fbeac75f.jpg