My anemones got stuck into my wavemaker overnight and made my tank full of toxic. This made most of my fishes dead when I saw the tank in the morning.
Such a devastating day for me!
Got up and started to make my tank again and right now its still without any fishes..
- Selling as a set or individually.
-Selling as a set @ $600 or individually. Prices below. Open to negotiation
- Made by CRA Aquarium
- You’ll need to get own movers to dismantle piping, move and install for you at your own cost.
1 . Tank 1 : size : L 42" x W30" x H18"
-12mm glass (Braceless ) with front and left Crystal glass
-Black silicone / Black oyama at back
-Bean animal overflow on right ( 3 holes )
2 . Top electrical cabinet L10" x W36" x H18"
- With door and lamination
3 . Tank 2 : Size : L20" x W20" x H 18"
- 10mm glass ( Braceless ) with bean animal overflow
- With back wood panel to clip light
4 . Base cabinet : L81" x W36" x H 343⁄4”
- Construct with 3”x2” solid Kapo wood structure
- with front and right side doors (electrical compt. On right )
- color : Body : 23E67 Congo Teak
- Doors : 23U37 Trinity Wood L
Item 1&2: $300
Item 3: $150
Item 4: $300 (need to sell 1-3 first)
Items1-4 as a set: $600
Text me at 81117171 to arrange viewing at Depot Rd.
1. fluval sp4 (7500lph): $120 (without base)
2. Eheim 1262: $120
3. Eheim 1260: $100
4. Eheim 1250: $80
5. Pump to hose fittings: $3 per pc
Par38 customised LEDs: $30 per pc (colours as indicated) Ceiling mounting rails: $30 Led bar: $150 for 2 pcs Par gooseneck: $30 Co2 cylinder with filled co2 (steel): $60 Co2 cylinder (aluminum): $80 Intense solenoid: $70 Nsta ph controller (new): $80 FR (twist & turn type) with feeding pump; easy to change media: $30 Battery operated fish feeder (new): $10 2 little fishes kalkwasser reactor: $20 Tunze power magnet cleaner: $20 Acrylic corner frag station: $10 Acrylic side frag station: $20 Frag plugs (assortments) : $30 whole lot Frag station: $10 Coral cutter: $15 per pc Sock holder & socks (2 x nylon & 3 x pp): $40 Small Filter bags: $5 Dosing hose holder: $5 Float switch: $5 Potassium chloride: $5 Eheim quick release: $15 per pc Fritz probiotic salt: $140 for 2 tubs collection at Depot Rd. PM me to deal.
Selling the following items:
- 1 x snowflake clownfish ($50)
- 1 x blue hippo tang ($30)
- 1 x potter's angel ($40)
- 1 x fire urchin (to be given away to those who buy)
- 1 x hailea chiller HS90-A ($250) (not used much)
- 2 x AI-Hydra 52 HD white ($1000 for 2)
- 1 x maxspect gyre 250 ($100)
- 1 x gyre (similar to maxspect, forgot the brand) ($30)
- 5 x 2.5 x 1.5 feet
- teak wood cabinet
- sump and pipings included!
Reason for decomm: going overseas for a long time :(
PM me for contact/details! Thanks!
Note: all fishes have been with me for 2-3 years, equipment about 2 years. Most items bought secondhand.
Want to sale some leftover from last decom sale.
1) ZeRo RO/DI 5 steps with free extra 2 sets of cartridges (see below) S$150
Free Cartridges (2 sets)
2) SKIMZ Our Reef marine Salt 20KG (Brand New)
Orig Price = S$82 each
Selling for S$50 each
3) 214 Liters Water Storage Drum (Bought in Madpetz) = S$60