Im not sure abt steam model.. But these hydra model price as below:

IF101 ( Hydra 20) : $58.00

IF102 ( Hydra 30) : $70.00

IF103 ( Hydra 40) : $82.00

IF104 ( Hydra 50) : $92.00

Depend on ur tank size..

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Btw how big is your tank and what hydra you use ?

I do agrees that hydra really clears out the tank quickly.. I am using a IF104 Hydra 50 for my 322. And after effect is really speachless. 

• SRC Member

c020f4563d4d093119074ad202ed1c94.jpg

A picture to update my schooling fish :)

NICE.. U really came back strong bro.. Lots of insight sharing abt the dos and don't as well as some personal sharing of hydra products. Keep the pictures coming.. Really like to see more updates of your corals and fishes in your tank. Keep us updated. ^_^

Super disappointed with Hydra stream 2. Just bought it from C328 and when i bring home and test it out. It leaks. 

It's sad to hear that. I have never went to c328 before. Bought the product at Qianhu. You should try and ask for an exchange. Remember to add in the rubber band before you tighten !

Day 4-5. Like any tap water user, diatom will come out if you do not use rodi or di. Therefore you going to see brown on my surface rock. What I plan to do is to get a cheap di unit so I won't have to see so many nasty brown stuff.

Ps: my powder blue tang enjoy eating them :)

fecf2b8b79bb06cc64a7b5b9306cde99.jpg

Fish casualty : 0

Coral casualty : 0

Seem like fish are happily swimming and not harming them!

131badfc2a7db9b7bb09616ad3f66e33.jpg

I've to say that although Only water that pass through hydra stream will be converted to nitrogen gas, those that doesn't will be consume by bateria in my filter media and become nitrate. If nitrate pass through hydra, they doesn't get reduce. That's in my experience.

Maybe in future I would draw out a pros and cons table.

For now I've effectively reduce my no3 using vodka dosing method. Dose 5ml per day which help to reduce from 12 to 5ppm of nitrate.