My little new 3 footer...

RAV-65

Love your ricodeas...........one word "Chio" :whistle:whistle:whistle

:bow: Thanxs for your kind words bro... my rics are currently housed in a foreign tank, meaning, its actually in my friend's tank!! :lol::lol::lol:

The reason why I'm doing it is becoz my friend's tank got magic water!! Its seems like mushies grow like the beanstalk dat Jack has....

Since moving over to his tank, my rics have doubled its size!!!! :evil:

So it will stay there for a while longer before I will bring it back to my tank!! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey superb prata and blastos...

and ur sunburst eating alr?

OMG..very lucky ah..

nice seafan too...

i wish my RBTA look as gorgeous as yours too..

Thanxs!! :thanks:

The sunbursts are pretty stable liao, I'm keeping two of them and both are eating, they dun seem to friendly to one another though, I thought sunbursts will behave like other anthias, I got one bullying the other, but both have started competing for food! :P

IMHO, I tink sunbursts are easier to keep than purple queens, my PQs died of starvation.... :(

The seafan I got it a s very cheap price!! :lol::lol::lol: it was thrown at one side of the LFS and nobody noticed it.... :lol:

If you wan ur RBTA to grow well, I suggest u feed it with a small piece of market prawn every 3-4 days, provide it with sufficient light and current, the fella would love it! :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

hey nice sunburst you have there... feeding is good but remember regular and frequent feeding is needed... oh else may starve to death especially when its just a juvenile

Hmm... seems like in order to increase the amt of food they get, gotta remove my Dispar Anthias liao... :evil: But thanxs for the tip, will definitely look into more food for them while striking a balance between the nutrients introduced through feeding and keeping nutrients low for SPS... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

He sleep next to his tank.

So no chiller needed to cool down the tank. First time I saw his tank, I thought he was having very very good chiller cause his tank temp say 24.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

He sleep next to his tank.

So no chiller needed to cool down the tank. First time I saw his tank, I thought he was having very very good chiller cause his tank temp say 24.

My chiller very good wat, its a 3 in 1 split unit... :lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Ur air con on whole day? The sunburst from ###### izzit? Sunburst many use chemical to catch and dun survive long leh. B4 buy special fish should check 1st. Just a friendly advice

My air-con only on when the MH comes on...

I also not sure if its net caught or cyanide caught, but since its with me liao... hope for the best... :)

Thanxs for the tip!! :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg