Decommissioning my 5ft tank! Quality items in great condition.
- Bubble Magus Insump Skimmer Curve 7 ( 3 mnths old ) | Skims like a champ | $200
- 4Ft Maxspect r420r 300w | Cond 8/10 due to stubborn stand rail. The stand can still be adjusted with a bit of pushing | $300
- Live and dead rocks; mix of large, medium and small pieces. Able to fill up at 5ft tank with plenty of excesses. At least 6 salt bucket worth of rocks. | $100
- Live Sand; Mix of Caribsea Bahamas oolite & Special grade reef sand. Approximately 45kg of it but have not measured. Fills a 5ft to an even 1inch depth | $100
- Live sand + Live/dead rocks | $160
- Refractometer | Well taken care of, cleaned with fresh water after every use | $20
- Instant Ocean Hydrometer | Well taken care of, cleaned with fresh water after every use | $10
* Free Bucket worth of coral chips with any purchase above $100 *
* Delivery to your location at my convenience for purchases above $160 *
Pm me or please whatsapp me at 9653 8710 if you are interested. Thanks!
I Decom my 5x2.5x2.5 tank i've listed all my equips for sale below.
1. Mars Aqua LED 3 set with free sets of LED for custom mod. Price 400 SGD
Comes with Original Box and packaging.
Free extra LED for Modding.
2. Hailea HC1000b 1 HP Chiller (Comes with Original Box) . Price 350 SGD
3. Bubble Magus Curve 9. Price 150 SGD
4. Skimz SideA FR (Comes with Small pump) . Price 80 SGD
5. Skimz BR100 Biopellet Reactor. Price 80 SGD
6. Misc Stuff
6a. Reef Kalk (1/2)= 5 SGD
6b. Rowa Plus (1/2) = 10 SGD
6c. Alkalinity Test kit (exp 10/2019) = 10 SGD
6d. Calcium Test Kit (exp 10/2019) = 10 SGD
6e. Reef Roids (Full) = 15 SGD
6f. Dupla EEze (Full) = 15 SGD
6g. Reefmax part F Supplement (3/4) = 10 SGD
6h. Skimz Socks holder = 5 SGD
6i. Refractometer = 10 SGD
6j. TDS Meter = 10 SGD
Tank is 5x2.5x2.5 Feet with 12mm glasspanel and euro bracing. Overflow to the sump tank is at the corner. If anyone is interested please whatsapp me for further info.
Also have a couple of dry rocks bleach and sun dried and a couple of pounds of sand which ill be posting it soon after i took some photos.
If interested please whatsapp me @ 85223044.
Any1 here experienced 1 of the entire pump head disengaged by itself separate from the shaft during operation. Once tis happen, the entire mixtures inside container will suck till dry. Thus, end up entire mixtures into your sump @ instance. Mine super hi Mg now. Wat cld b the possible cause?