Equipments & Media for SALE!

xinde

• SRC Member

1. 2 blocks of Marine Pure Media that just touched water for 3 days and taken out to dry as I have sold off my tank. $70 for 1 block and $130 for both ! 

2. Jebao 9000 DC pump. Also touched water for 3 days . Bought from irwana with receipt and warranty. $130 

3. 2x jebao RW 20 wave makers 1 set missing the magnet and 1 complete set.  Both working well. Used for about 6 months . Selling both for $95. 

4. Jebao RW 4 wave maker selling $45 used for 4 months 

Interested party please contact me @97104907 for quick deal. Dealing in the east ! Thank you :)

• SRC Member
22 hours ago, xinde said:

1. 2 blocks of Marine Pure Media that just touched water for 3 days and taken out to dry as I have sold off my tank. $70 for 1 block and $130 for both ! 

2. Jebao 9000 DC pump. Also touched water for 3 days . Bought from irwana with receipt and warranty. $130 

3. 2x jebao RW 20 wave makers 1 set missing the magnet and 1 complete set.  Both working well. Used for about 6 months . Selling both for $95. 

4. Jebao RW 4 wave maker selling $45 used for 4 months 

Interested party please contact me @97104907 for quick deal. Dealing in the east ! Thank you :)

Currently all reserved . Will update if not taken thank you all for viewing !