WTS/WTT Freshwater livestock

tuajia

• SRC Member

Hi all, please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. Anyway, due to space constraints and family commitments, i sadly need to give up my some of my livestock to free up space. I am starting with my freshwater livestock, will move on to marine later.

3.5" Congo Puffer - Very aggressive, will try kill and eat any tank mates, even those bigger than him. May even target your finger and can bite to the bone, so beware. Better to keep alone. Will eat Hikari pellets, frozen shrimp etc but you have to target feed him as he is an ambush predator. It is best to feed small frozen shrimp with shell on, to help grind down his razor sharp beak. Enjoys a sand substrate to bury in and ambush unlucky fish. Messy eater, can use feeder shrimp to do clean up, they are (usually) too fast for him. $20

7" Chaca Chaca catfish – Peaceful, but can and will eat anything smaller than a golf ball (pellets, mp, sotong, mussels, glass shrimp, other fish etc). Please don't feed meat, as it will kill him because of the high fat content. Better to keep alone, unless his tank-mates are monster fish at least triple his size. Enjoys a sand substrate to bury in and ambush unlucky fish. Produces a lot of waste so try not to feed too often. I feed him only once a week. $10

6" Albino Senegalus Bichir (longfin variant, male) - Fins a bit torn, $20
5" Ornate Bichir (female, i think) - $10
4" Albino Senegalus Bichir (normal, female) - FOC with any purchase

All of them are used to staying with each other so i prefer if you can take all 3 of them. Peaceful but will eat small fish, shrimp and worms if they can. Ornate is a bit fussy and will not eat pellets, only frozen / live food. The other 2 are garbage bins and eat everything, even algae wafers.

All prices negotiable and I’m also open to trade for corals or equipment instead of cash. My priority is not to make money but to find them a good home soon. Please pm me, thanks.

congo_latest.jpg

chaca.jpg

ornate.jpg

senegalus.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Update: Bichirs taken

Now offering my chaca catfish and Congo puffer for adoption instead. Just want them to have a good home soon. I reserve the right to choose who to release to, hope everyone understands. Please pm me to discuss, thanks. 

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Free Chaeto (Handful)

2. 0

RECLAIMING STOLEN BITCOIN/CRYPTO USDT WITH =>( FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY ).