tubby, Kalk Re. & Florida Rics for sale

DeepBlue

I am letting go a few items..

1) Kalk Reactor with tubby complete set ~ $250(without pump)

(taller version)

2) Florida Ricorda (baby Blue with green mouths) - $38

3) Florida Ricorda (baby Blue with purple mouths) - $38

Interested party, please pm me. Priority given to those who can pick them up this weekend ;)

post-10-1080309613.jpg

Guys...contact me if you are interested in the items...no special reasons for selling them ;)

please keep thread clean and lean :lol:

oh...collection in Yishun :lol:

and kalk tubby set go as one...not selling separately ;)

got a 4 day old eheim pump(from Petmart - $75) to go with the K.Reactor.....(total $300 if you get the pump and the set) ;)

have another item to sell ....

Upgraded my chiller today...wanted to keep it ...but finally decided to sell my 1 year plus resun CL-650 - $250comes with a dymax pump...

1/4 hp.... ;)

pm me if you are interested :lol: (used to support my 4ft with 2 x 150W mh.. :lol: )

post-10-1080473577.jpg

Update:

Florida Ricordeas...1 traded :lol: & 1 reserved (1 left ...will wait until tonight for confirmation again)

I am STILL letting go ....

1)

Kalk Reactor with tubby complete set ~ $250(without pump)

(taller version ~ 75cm)

or

Kalk Reactor with tubby complete set ~ $300(with eheim pump(worth $75)

(taller version ~ 75cm)

bros ....I htink we can refer to cookiemunster's thread and work on it. DO pm me, I'll giv eyou my suggestions, then you guys talk it out...How's that? :lol::lol:

We will work thru pms from here onwards.. :lol:

• Sponsor

Kalk reactor and calcium reactors are 2 different equipment which reefers use mostly to achieve the same primary goal: Increase calcium level.

Kalkwasser or limewater is produced when calcium hydroxide is mixed with freshwater. It is predomidantly use as top off water to increase calcium level and alkalinity. Kallwasser will also precipitate phosphate and buffer your pH. Which is why most people will dose it at night when the tank pH is at its lowest.

Calcium reactors need CO2 to dissolve the ARM (limestone) to produce calcium carbonate which is the building block of hard corals and reef animals with exo-skeleton. Where kalkwasser precipitates phosphate and increases the pH, calcium reactor does not. In fact, calcium reactors if not used properly will depressed the pH of a reef tank to a dangerously low level due to the injection of CO2. It may also caused an algae bloom for the same reason.