My 4ft Wonder

• SRC Member
On 12/08/2017 at 8:01 AM, SubzeroLT said:

Could you share more about this?

it is a Australian system....

I saw it first on facebook and kinda of followed it...and i wanted to give it a try...becos FM Color is currently out of stock...and i manage to get my friend in Aus to bring it in for me... so I am like the first in SG to use it...

http://www.reefanabolics.online/

The Trace Elements Support System eliminates the monotonous daily dosing schedules that many current products in the market recommend.

Reef Anabolics has been proven to increase growth and colouration for both Small Polyp Stony (SPS) corals and Large Polyp Stony (LPS) corals by supplying a balanced blend of key trace elements.

Reef Anabolics can be utilised for Ultra Low Nutrient System (ULNS) together with amino acids for best results.

Reef Anabolics Trace Element Support System consists of four main crucial products:

1. Reef Booster
2. Reef Halogen
3. Reef Growth
4. Reef Metal Pro 

These products are required to be dosed together in conjunction with Randy’s Recipe 1 or 2.

Reef Metals PRO
A unique blend developed for SPS corals. Essential for respiration function, maintaining coloration and coral health.

Reef Metals
Essential for respiration function, maintaining coloration and coral health.

Reef Halogen
Contains bromine for chromoprotein synthesis and skeleton construction, fluorine to support the calcification process and iodine to enhance blues and violet colouration.

Reef Booster
The key to all-round exponential growth and will be experienced in the initial dosing phase. It is the catalyst with a blend of boron and other key elements that amplifies its counterparts.

Reef Growth
Strontium and barium are essential for coral, supporting and maintaining calcium carbonate precipitation.

I have checked in with the creator of the product..and we manage to finalise how much to dose each time...bcos i am using CR instead of Randy's Recipe... based on daily dosing...for my tank... abt 2 to 3ml a day..i should be able to last for a year....so now it is a wait and see how it goes... as of late...1 week of dosing... i do see a drop in my dkh without doing any adjustment to the CR... which is supposed to be able to maintain the same dkh if the consumption is the same... so i believe there r some increase in consumption...

I have also just manage to clean up my tank sump area...and set up d dosing pump setup...

2017-08-17 00.46.04.jpg2017-08-17 00.46.18.jpg2017-08-17 00.46.10.jpg

and i tidy things up with the dosing container...

2017-08-17 00.46.31.jpg

Edited by Daniel Poh Yang Zheng
Add info

I made a chaeto reactor out from a Fluidised Reactor.
Buying Grow Light (4red:1blue) from China and solder the stuff togather...
It is also rated to IP68 which meant it can be used underwater.

Bro, can share the link on where you get the LED light and necessary parts? Novice in DIY light fixture..thanks!

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app