At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

whats the commotion is because we have very few women interested in this hobby let alone experienced ones...... :lol:

Actually there are many girls interested in this hobby just that they would not want to afford so much time maintaining the reef...... Agree that female reefers and especially experience ones are rare but funny part is that any thread concerning female reefers would have ton of guys flocking over to comment..... :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Actually there are many girls interested in this hobby just that they would not want to afford so much time maintaining the reef...... Agree that female reefers and especially experience ones are rare but funny part is that any thread concerning female reefers would have ton of guys flocking over to comment..... :lol::lol::lol:

yeah wish they flock over to mine...... :lol::lol::P

• SRC Member
:paiseh: Ooopppss.....Now I have make everybody guilty about our spending!!! hahaha.....the sponsors and AT is going to kill me......better stay low profile a bit!! :fear:

My apologies, AP and Damsel-in-distress......I didnt mean to expose you gals......me and my ke-po mouth....or should I say my itche finger!!! :paiseh::fear: I guess I just talk to much to everybody I meet.....its my personality :lol: hopefully I didnt offend anybody! :angel: ( I bet I have :( )

.................. :ph34r:

no bro...you didn't offend anyone and it's good you ask around because we female reefers want to be known and famous as well..... :lol: So you're actually doing us a favor by giving a notch up our sleeves to be recognised in this club..... :rolleyes:

yeah wish they flock over to mine...... :lol::lol::P

must be wary of your protective frens sailfin and storm before flocking over....hehe ;)

dun worry lah AP, you no need flocks of reefers to flock over, in more ways than one you are famous already..even lfs know your balcony tank :D ...and respected :bow:

anyway kschew, nice tank u have and great cooperative spouse you have, willing to lug back stuff for you :)

• SRC Member

must be wary of your protective frens sailfin and storm before flocking over....hehe ;)

dun worry lah AP, you no need flocks of reefers to flock over, in more ways than one you are famous already..even lfs know your balcony tank :D ...and respected :bow:

anyway kschew, nice tank u have and great cooperative spouse you have, willing to lug back stuff for you :)

he...he...thanks for the kudo's..... :lol: but must increase male patrons more in my thread though.... :lol: No gals write in there though.... :(

• SRC Member

no bro...you didn't offend anyone and it's good you ask around because we female reefers want to be known and famous as well..... :lol: So you're actually doing us a favor by giving a notch up our sleeves to be recognised in this club..... :rolleyes:

Phew....I am relieved..... :paiseh::angel::lol: No problem, its my pleasure! and nice knowing you! :lol:

• SRC Member

hehehe......I managed to influence her interests in reefing lor.....she even ask me to wait till she is back before we go LFSing together!!! Yahooo......Now got Kaki......She my buddy manz......Cant wait to see her tomorrow!!! ....and my 35w Ultra Man.....kekekeke :lol:

want to close might as well close now, what for wait till the lights arrives?

I enjoy your thread alot, why you want to close it? Would be wasted. Keep use updated with the progress of your reef tank, would be wonderful to see the SPS color up when you go SPS in future right?

• SRC Member
want to close might as well close now, what for wait till the lights arrives?

I enjoy your thread alot, why you want to close it? Would be wasted. Keep use updated with the progress of your reef tank, would be wonderful to see the SPS color up when you go SPS in future right?

wha bro Weileong..... :bow: I am so touched I want to :cry:

yeah going SPS but I don't want you guys to be scared of saying anything in there ok....please feel free to do so...I have no problems with comments because even though with experience I still want to learn...... :D

• SRC Member
bro.kschew....sorry for invading your thread ah......better chiao from here because not related to your tank liao..... :bow: apologies :bow:

Mdm...pleaseeee....do not say that.....its everybody's thread! I just started it.......with your input....this thread seem to liven up a lot! Or else very dull..... :lol::lol:

Please do not spare your comments on my setup as well......I am very keen to learn more!!! :thanks:

• SRC Member

mine close to that amount but not until I add the lights in...he...he... :lol: Lets say I did a little shopping.

I know of one other that spent a bit of amount...which is Damsel-in-Distress with her Aquatechnic Tank but her tank is not in a balcony area mah.... :blink:

You're right maybe the LFS got confused..... :rolleyes:

30K!?!! :blink::huh::shock:

Knee Down..... :bow::bow:

Phew...

seeing all the numbers thrown up... i tink gotta review my plans.. wanted to plan for a 6 or 8 feet tank, now it seems 8 feet is out of the question, do u guys tink 7 feet will make much difference to 8 feet? Coz 7 is kindda like my lucky number, so I tot maybe 7 feet now.... :)

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

:evil: BAZOOKA....... :evil::evil:

ok ok coming! coming!..... :fear: better log out liao......hehe :angel: " Lai Liao Lai Liao".............................

post-34-1085499650.jpg

Wow... looks good man bro!! but i heard somewhere dat such a strong UV would kill everything... including the pods and good bacterial, so dun use too many hours everyday!! :) I tink u mort excited about ur toys den ur wife coming home?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg