At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
it has a white mask so it is a powder brown.

How big is this fella? Did you see any smaller ones in SL ?

I think got 2"++.......and thats the smallest in SL.... ;)

• SRC Member

This joker is probably 3" by 4"....damp huge....hahaha.....

Next on my list will be a yellow tang, purple tang, Naso (special request by Mdm).....to add on to my Blue, Brown, Powder Brown, Sailfin, Anthias and Golden Angel.....hehehe ;)

post-34-1086886081.jpg

• SRC Member
so small ah lol... what's the next largest or rather smallest avaliable when you left there?

Probably 1/2" +/- .......not much choices as some have broken fins.... :P

• SRC Member
Wah... You going for Tang Paradise also huh...

ya lor....I just love tangs.....kekeke....

Actually I also eyeing on Sohal, Crown and orange shoulder.....hehe....see which one comes first...kekeke :lol:

• SRC Member

bro nelson....

me eyes now like this.. ---> :shock:

just finished reading all 28 pages... very impressive.. very nice setup.. hur hur hur... :lol::lol::lol: glad to knwo that the tank and all that is in good and loving hands...

went for the interview today at your branch in Tuas... hopefully fingers cross can get it.. then will be permantly based here liao.. must pray sia.... fingers all crossed liao... den i can start again and get me "plasma tv" back again.. just the thought of going thru the set up again makes me drool and the headache of havin to start sourcing for the correct equipments and the thought of spending... siao liao... hahaha.. what to do... cannot resist wat... so maybe will have to ask favor from you to help source equipments from china or taiwan hor... :D

• SRC Member
bro nelson....

me eyes now like this.. ---> :shock:

just finished reading all 28 pages... very impressive.. very nice setup.. hur hur hur... :lol::lol::lol: glad to knwo that the tank and all that is in good and loving hands...

went for the interview today at your branch in Tuas... hopefully fingers cross can get it.. then will be permantly based here liao.. must pray sia.... fingers all crossed liao... den i can start again and get me "plasma tv" back again.. just the thought of going thru the set up again makes me drool and the headache of havin to start sourcing for the correct equipments and the thought of spending... siao liao... hahaha.. what to do... cannot resist wat... so maybe will have to ask favor from you to help source equipments from china or taiwan hor... :D

Hi Benz.....I wish you all the best.....the world is so small.....we may be colleagues soon....hahaha :lol: Good Luck Bro!

• SRC Member

you mentioned the one and only branch left ...... what is the probable cause/s in your case ?

my 8 branch frogspawn and 3 branch hammer oredi up the lorries. and i don't know why. perhaps i can learn from your experience. :thanks:

• SRC Member
not bad.. u r loading fish fast...

my tank up to now still only 4 fish only.. lolz.. me got not much interest in fish so slowly taking my time loading fish...

Alan....very slow already.....2 weeks one fish only......hahahaha :lol: ...total now only 6 fishes, 8 cleaners, 1 boxer and numerous hermits and turbo....and one bloody huge crab....still havent catch it yet :angry:

• SRC Member
you mentioned the one and only branch left ...... what is the probable cause/s in your case ?

my 8 branch frogspawn and 3 branch hammer oredi up the lorries. and i don't know why. perhaps i can learn from your experience. :thanks:

Dont know why also leh.....my recent acqusition on yellow tip, pink tip, fox, octopus and elegence all ok leh.....only this torch up the lorry! Very sad....$25 leh!......

I measure my paramter quite often and they are in good state....hmm..... <_<

• SRC Member

Alan....very slow already.....2 weeks one fish only......hahahaha :lol: ...total now only 6 fishes, 8 cleaners, 1 boxer and numerous hermits and turbo....and one bloody huge crab....still havent catch it yet :angry:

for me usually a month or more be4 I start adding more fish...

me more into coral.. I want my tank condition in gd condition for coral.. so dont want to have so many fish to pollute it...

anyway it's a new tank... alot of thing will not be stable untill 6 month later..where u will see problem surface or thing get more stable.. so now stocking more slowly...

This sunday mostly will be going to SL to get a tang if they have.. will call them up to confirm be4 going down..

Dont know why also leh.....my recent acqusition on yellow tip, pink tip, fox, octopus and elegence all ok leh.....only this torch up the lorry! Very sad....$25 leh!......

I measure my paramter quite often and they are in good state....hmm..... <_<

Bro,

make sure u r using good testkits, if not the readings may not be accurate...

Juz my 2 cts...

Vincent Ho :lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg