Glo-toob

kelstorm

• SRC Member
oceanic is selling for i think is 40 or 50+

think it was selling at 50+...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

i might be able to get them at S$42 but not the FX or IR model though... just thought of sharing my lobang. Think retail is at S$45

My friend is trying to clear them... will try to push it lower to S$40 if possible...(no promises)

Available colors are Red, Green and Blue (i think)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I wonder why sng arms dun carry them?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

well.. hehehe.. my friend is selling at S$47 retail.. just went to his shop to pick up 1 piece.. can get it at S$42.

• SRC Member

Only have the following

1) Red x 8

2) Green x 5

3) Blue x 3.

If interested, let me know via PM.

• SRC Member

i used it during one of my nite dives.. it was freaking bright underwater and my buddy had no difficulty locating me after i followed the wrong grp (hehehe.. after hitching up with a gal underwater :P, was mesmerised by her lovely eyes)

how my buddy located my was using the bright blue light tied to my first stage..

• SRC Member
how come u got so many lobang one then sunglass now this...

:blink::P

need to find money for financing my dive trips mah.. anyway, i'm only helping my friend to clear his stock of LED lights. As for the sunglasses, i'm bringing them in and giving 23% discount of the retail price.. u still interested?

• SRC Member

need to find money for financing my dive trips mah.. anyway, i'm only helping my friend to clear his stock of LED lights. As for the sunglasses, i'm bringing them in and giving 23% discount of the retail price.. u still interested?

No $$ liao after sipadan

Got to work to get back $$$ :cry:

• SRC Member

besides Glo-toob, there are also Krill light stick, which runs on 2 x AA batteries. the Krill stick is used by Navy Seals. but it is priced at S$54.. :cry: and only have 2 pieces left, both pink color.

honestly, i prefer to have the glo-toob. Any body interested?

hammerhd, if u are interested in the sunglasses, let me know... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Came across this product... anybody using?

Glo-Toob

any reviews? and how much?

upz...

hammerhd.. let me know if u want to get... :lol:

• SRC Member

aiyo... very small gadget leh.. the most, 40g.. not 4lbs... hahaha... it is ok.. no worries... :P