consider selling redsea berlin

• SRC Member

hi people.will consider selling my red sea berlin if the price is right.set come with box and instruction manual.skimmate is very very thick.reason for selling is due to upgrading.if cant get a good price den i'll just run it along with my planned ev180.thanx.pls quote a price when u pm me.

• SRC Member

hehe,sorry lah bro..no dc...really hate to give it up so soon...but i was offered a good deal for a h and s...cant resist..if no one wants den i will run it together with the h and s...the berlin is a very very good performer in terms of its size and cost.i will wash up the berlin and same as all the skimmers that i sell,i will provide the buyer with a sample of the skimmate :)

• SRC Member

yar lor..roidan using one aqua c and one h and s..i'll be the first to use one h and s in conjuction with my berlin..hehe..but it'll seriously strain my salary...somemore my tunze is on the way,my mh needs new bulbs and i'm planning to replace my return pump...if dun plan properly,i going bankrupt.. :(