Discussion on LiquidLife USA's Products

FuEl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are welcome..bro..okiee.bascicallyit is just superb...It is like a black magic for corals relive again..after dosing..all my LS not only corals..are like..franktically..lively ..joyusly..and like realive again..You can see the difference very obvious with your own eyes..the effect is obvious .. ITs like changing a environment form a 15 watt FL light to a 400waat DE MH light..thats the effect...i could even see my pumping xinea streching out for it...the effect is much more then DT.. and it is just in a small bottle...marverllous...AWESOME>. :D:D really love this incredible product.. no regrets thou :peace: if possible..i will provide some pictures.. PICTURE will prove everything..BTW..the effect is just 5 mins..for the black magic to perform..haha :lol: if i am toking too much crap here...pls excuess me.. :bow: Overall..5* stars rating..5/5 :rolleyes:

whao...bro Michael Young after typying so much of positives reviews..so must.. :eyebrow::eyebrow: ...give something as a tokon larh...but seriously... thoes positive feedbacks are true but not..just because i want to praise that product ... I thinking of trying BioPlankton but dont know weather if its good or not cous the price is a bit off shelf.. :lol: so... :yeah:

• Sponsor
I thinking of trying BioPlankton but dont know weather if its good or not cous the price is a bit off shelf..  :lol:  so... :yeah:
presisely....of course...it is much more better i can say...but if you are on tight budget..then DT will be much affordable for you..

I disagree with that simply because BioPlankton is 40 times more concentrated than any phyto feed out there. A bottle of 30ml BioPlankton has 3 times more algae cells than any 16oz bottle of live phyto available anywhere.

Which means it'll last 3 times longer; which also means it should cost 3 times more but does not. :eyebrow:

I disagree with that simply because BioPlankton is 40 times more concentrated than any phyto feed out there. A bottle of 30ml BioPlankton has 3 times more algae cells than any 16oz bottle of live phyto available anywhere.

Which means it'll last 3 times longer; which also means it should cost 3 times more but does not. :eyebrow:

yes..thats what i am trying to say...what you pay for is what you get... :lol:

Bro... You bought which one... I am thinking of buying CoralPlankton... But the MarinePlankton sounds good too..

me...i bought CP....and know what...after dosing for 3days...Today, i found that my pumping xinea...outgrown and it grow on the glass of my tank..and the whole rock is filled with pumping xinea :o:o:D

• Sponsor

... Giantbicycle, you're really too kind to say the things you said about CP :D But to the people following this thread, I'd like to say that...................... I've never met Giantbicycle or spoke to him/her, or corresponded with him/her etc etc etc before! :look:... And he's saying these nice things with no oblgations and on his own free will. :look::rolleyes::D

For that, I thank you Giantbicycle. :bow:

Ps. don't ask me for any discounts in return or you'll be construed as my agent by all. :evil::lol:

:lol: haha...of course not.. :whistle .i am not asking for any goodwill payback neither nor a whole free bulk stock of CP haha :lol: ..YES>..i did not even met you before.nor spoke to you... I am praising the product with postive comments because..Thats what i saw with my very own eyes.. and convert it into my own words..... I am not promoting this product thou...But i dosent seems why...i like this product so much...because...Of the RESULTS...i get back.....SO...good luck in promoting the product... will feedback and update again. as i use this product further .hope you dont mind.. :lol: .

You are WELCOME... :D:D

But can i ask ...If i overdose it too much will it cause ammonia spike like what DT does ??? THANKS :thanks:

• Sponsor
But can i ask ...If i overdose it too much will it cause ammonia spike like what DT does ??? THANKS :thanks:

Wow ammonia spike!! No, I don't think it'll cause an ammonia spike unless you pour in 2 whole bottles at one go into a 10 gallon tank. :lol: But it does cause algae bloom like any other plankton feeds out there if overdose.

Wow ammonia spike!! No, I don't think it'll cause an ammonia spike unless you pour in 2 whole bottles at one go into a 10 gallon tank. :lol: But it does cause algae bloom like any other plankton feeds out there if overdose.

:thanks: orh...haha..2 whole bottles will make me broke :lol::lol: yea...thats good...DT ...IF you add more dosage then required...ammonia will spike... ;) ..algale is controlled in my tank...hhaa :lol::lol: THANKS bro..

me...i bought CP....and know what...after dosing for 3days...Today, i found that my pumping xinea...outgrown and it grow on the glass of my tank..and the whole rock is filled with pumping xinea :o:o:D

Good Good... ML got sell right... CoralPlankton can be used to feed the fishes too right...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I just brought the BioPlankton last week...

been feeding my LS and coral with it for 3-4 days already..

will do a review if got time in a week time..

dont want to comment too early.. want to wait and see..

choose bio rather coral as see bio is much better... maybe i'm wrong..

anyway can see result of feeding from coral and fish too... have done it during afternoon be4 mh light on and also on nite 2-3am when mh light is off 1-2 hrs ago...

seem to me have the feeding at nite seem better effect...